 Nice pic, huh? NO, IT'S NOT ME. As bad as that is, I might look worse. I'd have more hair.
The snow is falling here in Central Ohio. There's probably four inches or snow on the ground now and they say we could get up to eight more. Lovely. The kids are home again. I'm at work. For now. Supposedly we are going to get out of here soon. It's not like we are being rushed for business. Not too many people buying motorcycles in the middle of a snow emergency. I do have some paperwork to wrap up from the weekend, but that's the extent of it.
We do have some preparation to do for the upcoming Easyrider's Show this weekend. We're having a huge party and we need to clear the place out a bit to make room for bars and bands and drunken revelry. Supposedly this is some kind of blow out. I'm looking forward to it with a bit of trepidation. It's supposed to be insanely busy and I'm working from about 8am until 2am at least both Friday and Saturday and then 9 to 7 on Sunday. As much as I'd like to party a little, if I have to work those kind of hours, I doubt I will be able to. Oh well, the best I can hope for is Saturday night to turn into a topless hot chick bacchanalia. But, it's doubtful.
This weekend was uneventful. Work, kids, shopping, etc. I bought some new shoes. Boots and some Dr. Maartens. Pretty exciting, eh? The S.O. picked out a new sofa and chair. That's a thrill. She's excited. It doesn't get delivered for another month because she had it custom made. As long as she's happy, I suppose. We are also going to get new carpet soon.
Reading that last paragraph I realize I sound like some mundane housewife. Life with Dusio is a thrill a minute.
I'm conducting a poll. I'm considering getting my ears pierced. Don't ask why, I just want to. The S.O. thinks it's goofy, but she will go along with it.
What do you people think?
OH, and to cleanse your pallet of the pale snow ass above and yet stay in the wintry theme, here's a pic of the lovely Brittany Snow. She has snow white boobies. hubba hubba.

Labels: asses, boobs, Brittany Snow, life, snow, the weekend, weather, Work |