Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Hottie Alterna-Chick Day!




Yes, it’s come again. Today is another lovely Doll of Evolved.

Speaking of the Dolls. They are going to be in the shop on Thursday and Friday to have a photoshoot for some of the girls. They are taking pictures with the bikes to sell at the upcoming Easyriders show in Columbus. Should be interesting.

So what’s new with me? In a word, nothing. Not that that is a bad thing, I’ve had enough turmoil and excitement these past few weeks to last me for a while. I’m still getting used to working full time at the dealership. The hours are a bit strange and the work week is Tuesday through Saturday, so it takes a little getting used to. But I like it so I can deal. Plus, everything seems to be going really well.

At home, everything is ok. The S.O. and I moved past last Friday’s blow up and things are back to normal. I think we both needed to vent some. It’s probably best to just move on past it. I think I said what I wanted and needed to say. And for some strange twist of fate, we’ve been having sex. Twice in two days. Once in the laundry for god’s sake. The other time we actually had the whole house to ourselves. It’s nice not to worry about anyone hearing or walking in. Look at me, a grown adult having sex. Hell, you’d think my life was normal. Yeah, right.

So, the Saints lost and it’s going to be the Bears and the Colts in the Super Bowl. I’d say who cares but I don’t even give a shit that much. I’m just glad the Patriots lost. My mantra is, if your team isn’t in it, don’t root for someone else, root against the teams you hate. Perhaps this is why my karma blows.

After the Super Boring, I won’t watch sports much until baseball starts up. Even then, I’ll only watch the first couple weeks. The baseball season is so fricking long that I can only hold enthusiasm for the first couple weeks and then the playoffs. I like hockey, but my teams, the Blue Jackets and the Penguins, both suck so there isn’t much point in watching it. Basketball, no thank you. Just bores the living crap out of me. I can’t get into a bunch of genetic freaks running up and down a court over and over again.

I do enjoy sports. I played all kinds of sports growing up. Baseball, football, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf. I was probably best at soccer. I didn’t play much of anything in high school. I never cared much for practice. I guess I missed out on all that team comradarie bullshit. Oh well. I was in theatre tying to nail freaky theatre chicks. Not that that worked either. But, I enjoyed it. Hey, I got my first feel of a booby after a cast party. Ah, lost youth.
Ah, boobies.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/23/2007 04:20:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!