Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Porn Star Friday!!! Chloe Jones

Another Porn Star Friday has arrived. Today’s on screen sex freak is Chloe Jones. I think she looks a little stoned in that picture.

Remember yesterday when I was telling you how the S.O. and I were getting along and she is so good to me. Well forget it. She’s being a total bitch! We spent the morning screaming at each other. What a way to start the day. On a typical morning, I get up at 6:30am to get the two oldest kids off to school. They have to be at school around 7:45. I don’t wake her up. On M-W-F, I have to take the 4 year old to preschool it starts at 8:30. So, I get her up around 7:30, right before I leave and also wake up the S.O. She will get her dressed and ready to go. This past Wednesday, the youngest got up on her own and was watching TV. Before I left, I woke the S.O. Well, I get back from dropping off the other two at school and the 4 year old was on the couch crying, saying mommy never got up. So I’m a mite bit pissed. I have about 20 minutes to get her dressed and off to school. I go upstairs to get something in our room and she wakes up. I say something like, “thanks a fucking lot!” She, of course, turns it around on me and bitches at me for being mad at her. It’s my fault she never woke up. Makes perfect sense.
So, skip to today. I do the usual, get the kids up, get ready to leave and go to wake up the S.O. She wakes up and screams, “Don’t I ever get to sleep in?” What? What the fuck? She says she has had a headache for three days and wants to sleep in. What the fuck ever. So she stomps around knocking shit over, making as big a scene as she can. I get back from dropping off the girls, and lo and behold, she hasn’t gotten the 4 year old dressed. Whatever, I’m not in the mood to fight. So I get her ready and take her to school. Now, I’m just pissed, but minding my own business. When I get home, I have about 20 minutes before I need to get in the shower for work. I sit down to eat cereal. She of course feels the need to bitch about every fucking thing that is wrong with our lives. Basically, all my fault. Somewhere in the bitching, she mentions I’m selfish. That was it. I exploded. I proceeded to tell her to fuck off that I’m always doing shit for her and I don’t bitch about it. See, she has issues with driving. She doesn’t like freeways or traffic. More than once I’ve had to leave work to take her somewhere. My job means nothing if she is having a panic attack. And I’m selfish. I continued to go off on her. I basically ended it with grow up and fuck off.
What I want to know is, when do I get to sleep in? I work Tuesday through Saturday, Mondays I have to get up and take the girls to school, so basically, all I have is Sunday. Once in a great while, I’ll get to sleep in. More times than not, the 4 year old wakes me around 8am.
But I’m selfish. Right now I feel so fucking frustrated and miserable.
Whatever.
I just venting here. She says I never listen to her but, I feel like she never listens to me. Sometimes I just want to scream. Oh well.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/19/2007 12:01:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger -eve- said…

    Poor thing... the fact that you're doing almost more than your share of the work must surely give rise to some self-pity sometimes ;-) And it seems like everyone wants to sleep in, but the 4-year-old has to be taken care of. Feel like I should think twice before having kids...

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Bitter Truth said…

    Sorry that she's in mega beast mode. Why can't she wake herself? I say that if she wants to sleep in so bad -- let her. Let her get herself out of bed, and worry about getting herself off to work. But then again, I'm a bitch. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!