 My first Good Deed Monday I am going to mix with True American Heroes.
To the left is Larry Stewart, a man who throughout his life gave over $1.3 million to anonymous strangers on the street. Mr. Stewart died recently at the age of 58 of esophageal cancer.
I'm not sure how life is fair that a man as giving and generous as this should get cancer, but that's not for me to decide. He is a True American Hero and he did enough good deeds to merit recognition far better than I can provide.
Read about Larry Stewart at Yahoo News.Labels: Good Deed Monday, Larry Stewart, True American Hero |
I am really going to enjoy Good Deed Monday. Need a tag for it? ;)
Wish this guy would float me a few dollars. My unemployment claim is all screwed up! Unbelievable. Hope you are well my friend.