Yes, it's Friday. And it's Alexa Rae. Nice hooties on her. Me like hooties.
I'm beat. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I've been working full time at the bike shop and doing a lot of moving things around. They are doing some major overhauls of the dealership and it's been a lot of work. It's not really apart of the job I will be doing, that starts Tuesday, but I'm willing to help out where ever I can. Hey, I'm a nice guy. That and I'm grateful for the opportunity they are giving me and I want to show them I'm a team player. It's been quite a week. It started off with me getting dumped from a job. I stressed for a couple of days. And now it ends with me getting the job I've wanted for a long time. All in all, a complete 180. Wowza. My head is still spinning. I have about a million things I want to discuss on here, from world events to politics to life in general, but frankly, I'm too tired to go into much right now. This weekend I plan on sitting down and doing some serious blogging. Not that any of you care, but I do. So for tonight. Enjoy your Porn Star, enjoy your evening, and enjoy your weekend. Dusio wishes you well. peace. Labels: Alexa Rae, Blog, Porn Star Friday, Work |