Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, January 15, 2007
A new Monday.

It's a new day, a new week, a new outlook on life. I really do want to change my outlook and attitude. I feel like the turmoil and upheaval of the past 2 weeks has been a blessing. The bad has ended and a new good thing is beginning. I start doing my new job tomorrow and I intend to do the best that I can. I want to work as hard as I've ever worked. For a couple of reasons. First, I want to show them they've made a good decision. Second, I want to prove to myself I can be successful in anything I put my mind to. I think I've lost a bit of confidence in the past year or so. Since the first time I got laid off, I think in the back of my head I've felt like I wasn't needed anywhere. Actually, in the front of my head. But now is the time for me to change that. The last job wasn't for me. It was a bad situation and I didn't want to be in it. That's over and I'm moving forward.

So what's forward? I don't know. Fun, happiness, sex, of course. Hopefully sex.

So, I haven't had much to say while my life was in the ringer, as it were. But a lot of shit has gone down in the world.
They hung Saddam Hussien. Believe me, not many people in this world deserved to swing more than that guy, but the way it went down was ludicrous. The trial was a sham also. The new Iraqi government is a joke. It's just a bunch of Shiites looking for revenge. And they took out a small bit. They turned it into a farce. Then yesterday, they hung two more. I honestly don't see the point in executing these people. That's not punishment. Sure, they are dead, but I think they serve more of a point by keeping them alive and imprisoned. The government just wanted to humiliate them and then kill them. Iraq is a clusterfuck.

And, what does the almighty Emperor Bush propose we do to clean up the clusterfuck? Well, send more Americans over there to die, of course. This guy is insane. Everyone tells him the only way to get the Iraqis to sack up and take over their own country is to start a withdrawal process. The Study group, his generals, even most Republicans. No, he fires the generals who disagree, ignores the Study group and says, "we can still win!" Win what? What is winning? We've already lost 4000 some troops. Countless innocent Iraqis are dead. Sectarian violence gets worse daily. I think he hopes that enough Iraqis will be killed that there will only be a manageable number left. He needs to be put on trial for lying, ignorance and war crimes. I hate the man.

I could go on for days about our pathetic government. I am pleased that the Democrats are doing what they said they'd do. They are passing the bills they promised. But of course, Emperor Bush will veto anything that makes sense, so that's fucked.

What else? Well, Britney Spears is still nuts. Justin Timberlake wised up and dumped Cameron Diaz. She irritates me and he should be banging back up dancers by the dozen. I do hear he's hooking up with Scarlett Johansen. Good move there, quality ass.
James Brown died. Every time a celeb dies I feel older. Does that make sense?

Sports.
NFL playoffs. I'm not really into it since my Steelers bowed out. They did end the season by beating the Bengals and knocking them out of the playoffs so that is awesome. And their coach, Bill Cowher resigned. I liked Bill. Makes me nervous a bit for the future.
I'm now officially rooting for the New Orleans Saints. And, I guess, the Colts over the Patriots. I hate the Patriots.
So, go Saints. Bring the Big Easy a championship and something to be proud of. Man, I'd love to be there for the party that happens if they win the Super Bowl.
Hmmm........... Road trip, anyone?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/15/2007 10:39:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger alex said…

    Win what?

    That's what I keep asking myself - what is there to win? These are tribal people who have fought amongst each other for centuries. We're not going to stop that. It's their culture.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    So I know that you're this anonymous guy on the internet and all, but reading about you spiraling down was difficult. And hearing the good news these days makes me happy - so way to go ya #$%^, you made me care.

    And our lovely leader? Nutbar, complete nutbar.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!