Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Thursday? Just that, Thursday.
I don’t have a designation for Thursday. There is a cadre of bloggers out there who participate in “Half Naked Thursday” Trust me; no one wants to see any portion of me naked. I post enough half naked people on here anyway.

It is a beautiful November day here in Central Ohio. And by beautiful I mean, cold, rainy and gray. It will be like this until, oh, I don’t know, MAY! There will be the occasional snowfall followed by more cold, rainy, and gray.

As jaded and bitter as I am, I still like the Christmas season. I like the decorations, I like the music, I like the shopping. I’d like the snow if we ever got any in this god forsaken speck on the globe.

Here’s a list of my favorite Christmas songs.

The Christmas Song(Chestnuts) – Johnny Mathis
White Christmas – Bing Crosby
Happy Christmas – John Lennon
Silver Bells – no particular singer.
Same old Auld Lang Syne – Dan Fogelberg
What are you doing New Year’s Eve – Harry Connick, jr.
Blue Christmas – Elvis
Little Drummer Boy – Whitney Houston
Christmas is the Time to say ‘I love you’- Billy Squier
Silent Night – Stevie Nicks
That’s probably my top ten, but there are many more I like. I know, I’ve said it before, I’m a cheeseball.

But I’m also a pervert.

Tight Pants Update- Tight Pants Girl has on some really tight knit pants today. VPL is showing like mad. No Camel Toe, though. Yesterday she had on jeans. Her ass actually looks good in jeans. I’m sorry I haven’t kept you all up to date; I know you all wonder what the status of her camel toe is each day. I’ll try harder.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/30/2006 10:06:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger calamity said…

    i love christmas songs, i love them all, it's so hard to decide which one is the best. you left out many great one
    ho ho ho marry christmas :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!