The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Porn Star Friday. Aria Giovanni
It’s black Friday. I’m working. I’m not in a good mood.
You couldn’t pay me to shop today. I worked retail for 15 years and hated this day like no other. Being the beginning of the joyous Christmas season, people are rude, hateful and selfish.
So, have a good day. If you are shopping, get a psych exam and go home.
In an effort to boost their sales early, stores offer ridiculous sale prices. Only the mentally deficient and the sadistic actually shop. Which is about 95% of the American public.
You could not pay me enough to shop on this day. Blah - snotty soccer moms and bitter old hags crushing people with their shopping carts to get that $10 savings.
why should one shop on this exact day?