Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The Last Hottie Goth Day!!!!!!!!!

It struck me today as I was driving that Hottie Goth Day is probably not representative of what it actually is. Truth be told, most of the girls I post on HGD aren’t Goth at all. They are usually more along the lines of alterna-chicks. That may be a phrase of my invention, I don’t know but I think it’s more appropriate for the bevy of beautiful ladies I parade on here each Tuesday.
As I’ve said before, my tastes in women are a little off the traditional path. I do find the more traditional woman beautiful also, but I prefer a woman with an edge. Doesn’t always have to be a tattoo or piercing or anything like that. It can be a sense of style or personality, too. I love a smart girl. I love a funny girl. I love a sassy girl. Hell, I even love a bitchy girl. That’s a lot of what attracted me to the S.O. She’s every one of those things. But let me warn you people, male or female, looking to hook up or date or whatever a girl like that. They can be a handful. They don’t suffer fools, or bullshit or idiots. I have been or have acted like or given all of those things in my life and the women I’ve been with have given me the deserved grief. A lot of guys would call them high maintenance. I call them challenging. And let’s face it, stereotype or not, a chick who is smart, sexy, bitchy, funny and brash, is a firecracker in bed!!!!

So with that diatribe, I hereby rename Tuesdays, “Hottie Alterna-Chick Day.”

Thoughts.

It cheers me a little to see how some fully grown, otherwise mature people, get all giddy about Christmas. A certain Doll of Evolved has been gushing in her myspace about the upcoming season, loving to shop and receive gifts. We all need a little children’s wonderment about the season. Please, don’t give me the “He’s the reason for the season” stuff. To me, Christmas is about dropping all the pretensions and worries of life that we carry all year and giving more than receiving. This is the one time where if you are generally a cold, heartless prick, can do something nice for someone and dismiss it with a, “It’s Christmas.” So do something nice for someone!! Hold a door, say “bless you”, help someone with a package, drop a coin in a bucket. Just do something. Cosmically you will be holding up your end of the karmic balance.

Can I tell you how shitty I’ve felt for the past couple of days? I’m achy all over; my ribcage feels like The Rock put a People’s Elbow into it. I’m exhausted and I’ve had a mild headache for three days. Woe is me. Oh, and I love The Rock. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t watch wrestling. But that character killed me. His sayings, the eyebrow, the strut. Shit was funny. Anyone who can bring the word “Jabroni” back into the language is cool by me. He, Dwayne Johnson, the guy who is The Rock, is one of those dudes I’d love to spend a week in their life. Him, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Derek Jeter.

I read an article about Brad Pitt in Esquire magazine not to long ago. They asked him for like 15 things he would like people to know. I’m not gay, but the dude fascinates me. Here’s a guy who could rest on his laurels, his looks, acting, etc., but he challenges himself to do more. Putting aside the whole Jen-Angelina shit, he strives to do the right thing in the world. He’s financing a housing plan in New Orleans. He goes to Africa and actually does something other than a photo shoot. People give him shit about dumping one chick for another, but who are we to judge? First of all, unless you are named Aniston, Pitt or Jolie, you have no idea what really happened. And so what if he fell in love with someone else while married. Millions have done it. Dude’s alright by me.

Enough of my man-crushes.

I’d like to thank Merkley?? on Flickr for the picture of the lovely Alexia.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/28/2006 02:34:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!