
Why is it the holidays, which are supposed to be happy and fun, leave you feeling burnt out and miserable? Seriously. I maybe had 3 glasses of wine since last Wednesday, yet I feel like I went on a Robert Downey jr.-esque bender. I generally enjoy the holiday season. More so now that I have kids. It brings the kid in you out again. To see them get excited about everything that is going on. Especially the four year old. To me, that’s what Christmas is about.
I think in my efforts to put up the decorations and rearrange the furniture I may have pulled or torn or strained something in my rib cage. All I know is it hurts like hell. Trust me on this, any action or movement or thing you do involves the muscles in and around your ribcage. Sneezing, reaching for something, standing up, bending over, BREATHING. I took a muscle relaxant that I had had from a previous back injury. That did nothing much for the pain, but it did make me extremely drowsy and now I feel doped up. I may need to drag my ass to a doctor. Ugh. Last night, laying in bed in a dopey stupor, I was watching the UK Music Hall of Fame induction. Don’t ask me why, like I said, I was doped up. They were inducting Rod Stewart, Brian Wilson, Prince, Dusty Springfield, George Michael and Bon Jovi. Bon Jovi really takes me back to high school. They were HUGE when I was in school. I wasn’t a huge fan then, but I appreciate them more now. The fact that they are still together as a group is pretty incredible. And Jon Bon Jovi, that dude is just cool. Chicks dig him, dudes wanna be him. He’s an actor, a singer, does a shitload of charity work. That’s the life. Just a Dago from Jersey. Hell, they even still sound good live. I was cruising the web this weekend as I am wont to do when bored. I like reading blogs, mostly personal ones, just for the voyeur factor. There are only a million of them out there any more. Most of them aren’t dreadfully interesting. There also seems to be a plethora of blogs about knitting. What’s that about? Anyways. Besides all the Christian, family, my life as a whatever, blogs out there, there are some pretty interesting ones. I ran across a couple that were just down right rude and mean. One guy is a waiter who bitches about his customers. He acts like they are all the problem, but from the stories he tells, if he were my server, He’d get no tip and most likely a complaint to the manager. It also seems to be vulgar for the sole reason of being vulgar. I know I get a little raunchy and throw around profanities and innuendos, but I don’t do it just for affect. So I clicked off a link on his site to another who unfortunately is his roommate and is twice as mentally challenged as the waiter guy. I feel for you women if these are any type representation of what’s out there. The lovely above is Ms. Abi Titmuss. A celeb in the UK for what reason I don’t know other than she being a total hottie and having the single best homemade porn around. Something incredible sexy about a scrumptious woman with a British accent. Takes her hot quotient to a whole new level. Check out her new website Totally Titmuss. It’s definitely NSFW. Labels: Abi Titmuss, Holidays, Monday |
My cousin is good friend's with JBJ. He was at the awards. Pretty cool, huh?