Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Zen-Day

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Dalai Lama



That is harder for me to get my head around than most, but that’s because I tend to be a want what I want when I want it kind of guy.

Labels:

posted by dusio @ 11/22/2006 09:24:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think it means all things happen for a reason.

    I'm a want what I want, when I want it kinda girl too, but I bet I would be damn unhappy if it really worked out that way.
    (spoiled as hell too)

    Happy Thanksgiving Dusio

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    I do believe all things happen for a reason. It's just hard to see that sometimes.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Rae! And thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger alex said…

    This is very meaningful to me right now considering I just uncovered the lie of the century from the boyfriend. I'm going to post that somewhere as a reminder.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!