Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Guess what? Porn Star Friday! The queen herself, Jenna.

Oh, how I love Jenna.

Another Friday is here. Another weekend. Another weekend without plans. Woe is me.

This city is going to be insane with the OSU/Michigan game this weekend. Every radio station in town had a party this morning and they were all insane. Tara Reid is even in town for the game! We can draw the celebs, can’t we? Hey, I like Tara. Young, hot, rich, loves to party. What’s not to love? I’m sure if I hit the nightclubs tonight I could find her. I could use the tabloid publicity. TARA REID HOOKS UP WITH DUSIO, MYSTERIOUS BLOGGER GUY. If it happens, I promise to make a sex tape and sell it on here. Not that anyone would want to see me, but I’m sure I could get a few bucks from her. Could be my best shot at becoming a millionaire.

I’ve noticed my sex discussions of late have drawn quite a few comments. I guess it’s true, sex sells. It’s not a big stretch for me to talk about sex, I am a pervert. I enjoying hearing everyone’s comments on the topic. Mostly how I don’t get any good oral sex anymore. I know, I know, I’m complaining again. But from the comments, a lot of women stop after they get married. Why is that ladies? Most of the women that read this blog are still giving their man the ultimate gift, so asking them is probably not going to help. Who knows? It has happened to me both times I’ve been married. The second wife wasn’t eager on head in the first place, so that was no shock she didn’t continue. She had no issue with me going down on her. She wasn't one to keep the grass cut, if you know what I mean. She had the proverbial jungle bush working. Now, I like a little hair, I’m not keen on the smooth and bald look, but she needed a weed whacker to get that shit under control. Too much just gets in the way.

Old tight pants girl is wearing her Buckeye outfit again today. She’s got the buckeye anal beads on and once again, the rattling is driving me nuts. All anyone is talking about in the office this morning is the stupid game. I’ll be so glad when the season is over. I don’t know what tight pants is going to do. She drinks herself silly every Saturday during the games. She’s going to go through withdrawal.

I think I need to start drinking my lunch, it would make the job more interesting. It’s to bad there isn’t a strip club close, that would be the perfect lunch. Boobs, food and a shot. That would make my day that much better.

Oh, and just because I love Angelina Jolie and this is one fucking hot picture.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/17/2006 11:30:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!