
I’m really feeling shitty today so this will probably be a short entry. My head is killing me and me not know why. But I didn’t want to deprive you of Hottie Goth Day. Again, it’s the lovely Dolls of Evolved.
I’m not sure what to discuss today. I’m not feeling particularly creative or witty today. Intense head pain will rob you of that. Maybe just some thoughts.
I’m getting nervous about Christmas coming. I need to save some money up for gifts. It seems there is never enough.
Hell, I’m not ready for Thanksgiving, that’s freakin’ next week.
I’m in the process of getting a tattoo. What that means is some one is working on the design and hopefully it will be ready and I will finally have my first tatt! I’ll post it once it’s done.
Tight pants update: No tight pants today. Sorry.
This job drives me nuts. My senile boss has me doing shit for his side business that has nothing to do with my actual job. Sometimes I feel like an errand boy. It could be worse, tight pants girl rarely has enough to do so she ends up on myspace all day long. I looked at her page. It’s all OSU crap. Barf! She could at least post booty and boob shots like all the other myspace hoochies.
It is one fucking ugly, gray and cold day today. Plus, senile boss man keeps it cold enough to hang meat in the office. My feet are frozen.
Ugh, my head is aching. I’ll talk at you people later. Labels: Headache, Hottie Goth Day, tight pants girl, Tuesday, weather, Work |
This must be the week to have shit days. I'm in major foul mood today. It's been like this all week.