
Zen is not some kind of excitement but concentration on our usual everyday routine Shunryu Suzuki
Another Zen day has come. As always, read and do as you wish.
This is one week I am ready for it to be over. It just seems to be dragging. I guess it’s all downhill from here, but the weekend can’t come soon enough. Not that I have any big plans for the weekend, I do look forward to working at the bike shop and having Sunday off.
Anyone watch Dancing with the Stars? I haven’t really watched it, but the S.O. and kids do. The chick who is Mario Lopez’s partner is so freaking hot. Oh my. She is perfect. Brunette, beautiful face, magnificent body, and she can move. That is a sex session I would never want to end. Delicious!
My boss is leaving for a month long vacation starting Friday and I couldn’t be happier. No more ravings of a lunatic.
There has been a lot of talk about a Britney Spears sex tape floating around. I would definitely watch that. Supposedly someone has offered her loser ex $100 million for it. I cannot even fathom that much money. Hell, I’d sleep with K-fed on tape for that kind of money. Go ahead and laugh, but I’d buy an island and take comfort in my money. They were discussing the whole idea of sleeping with someone for what amount of money on one of the radio shows this morning and what your price would be. I’d have to say, I’d be pretty cheap, as long as it were a female. Now to swing the other side of the bat, it would take some real money. I can’t say how much, but enough for me to at least take a few years off to rebuild my self esteem. If it were woman, hell, it wouldn’t take that much. Break four figures and even the ugliest broad is doable. I can close my eyes. Does that make me immoral? A hooker? Oh well.
I’ve never considered myself a ‘moral’ person in the traditional sense. Most people’s definition of morals revolve around religion in some way. If that’s the case, I’m not terribly moral. My definition of moral is more humanist. I think if you live your life not hurting anyone else, you can say you are moral. Treat others the way you’d like to be treated. Try and help others when you can. That to me is moral. I don’t care if you have sex with lots of people, are gay, straight, bi, whatever. As long as you are okay with it and you are hurting anyone, it’s your life. And I always encourage lovely women to be sexual, of course. Especially when I’m involved!
I am a little horny today. Not sure why, just am. The S.O. has to work so that means any romping I might hope for would be late. I’d settle for some oral pleasures. She used to be the queen of head with me. She would go down anytime. Now, I can’t even remember the last time she did. And, when she does, it’s just a little foreplay. You women need to know that guys love head. I’m sure you probably do, but I cannot emphasize enough how much random head, to completion, means to a guy. It is the greatest thing in the world. And, right or wrong, it makes us love you that much more. We aren’t complicated creatures. Food, drink and random blow jobs are all we really need out of life.
Deep, huh? Especially on Zen-Day.
Labels: Britney Spears, sex, Zen Day |
I hear a lot from male friends that their SO's don't give up the head. I happen to enjoy giving it.