
No, not like that you pervert!
Rolling on into a new week. Everyone ready?
My weekend was, as usual, uneventful. Worked Saturday, went shopping Sunday. The North Market and Grocery. I’m getting too predictable.
Saturday night the S.O. and I went out briefly after she got off work. Just a little pub place near her restaurant. Food was okay, nothing special. I had a Bass draft. I had forgotten how much I liked Bass on tap. The place was crawling with twenty-some things. It makes you glad to be in a relationship. I would not want to be in a bar looking to hook up these days. I hated it when I was younger. But everyone now seems so vapid. Can we make a rule, no backward baseball hats allowed outside your home or sporting events? Makes me want to just smack them off their heads. That goes for baseball hats on sideways or crooked, too. Those people look fucking stupid. Also, if it’s a loud bar and your cell phone rings, go outside! Some ditsy broad behind me was trying to talk on her phone and she was screaming to do it. I wanted to rip the backwards baseball hat off her date’s head and shove it down her throat. Do I sound bitter? My observations from the bar.
If you are over 40 or so and look it, choose your bars wisely. Hanging out with those half your age just makes you look ridiculous and desperate.
Take off your fucking sunglasses!
If you look fifteen, don’t get offended when you are carded. Get over it, junior.
Ladies, if you wear a low cut shirt or really tight pants or anything else slutty, you have no right to get pissed when guys stare at you and girls look pissed at you. You asked for it. Your tits aren’t hanging out because you just want them to get some air, you want the attention.
Guys, 95% of you are tools and aren’t going to get laid, accept it. You might get lucky, you might have to wait until 2:30AM and find the one passed out at the bar, that’s life.
Guys who wear jerseys over polo shirts should have their genitalia removed just as a warning to others. Like baseball hats, jerseys are for the home or sporting events.
If you’re white, dress white, if you’re black, dress however you want. White guys trying to look hip hop need beaten to a pulp.
Just my thoughts.
Tight pants update. She has the camel toe pants on today. They do make her ass look great, but the crotch thing makes even me uncomfortable. She has a nice shirt on today, though. Really frames the hoots nicely. I love hoots. Labels: bars, Dolls of Evolved, Monday, Observations, tight pants girl |
Maybe she's storing food in there. I have to agree - camel toe is Gnasty!