Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
The sun rises again in the U.S.

It’s a new day in America. The people have spoken. With all but a few races decided, the Democrats put a sound thumping on the Republicans. Scratch that. The American People put a thumping on the republicans. Will Bush now realize that he can’t run the country into the ground without repercussions? I hope so.

I have great hope that things will start to change. That accountability and responsibility will become vanguards of a new Congress. I hope my trust isn’t misplaced. I have faith, though.

In Ohio, Democrats took over in Governor’s office, a Senate seat and many House seats. I’m very pleased. One race, the Ohio 15th is still in play, but I’m crossing my fingers.
Ohio has been run by the worst of the worst Republicans for far too long. Gov. Taft has been the worst governor in the history of the state and has been voted the worst governor in America more than once during his tenure. Ken Blackwell, the republican candidate, can go slink back into his snake hole. He was trounced by Ted Strickland. My faith is returning that Ohioans are good people and don’t deserve the government that has been serving them.

So, if you voted, thank you. You did your part in democracy. Even if you voted for someone who lost, you did your part and should feel good about it. It all starts with one vote.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/08/2006 01:20:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AMEN to that!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger calamity said…

    i guess i'm a bad bad person: i didn't vote :P
    but i'm happy about the results you managed to elect new idiots cos in opinion they're all different but rare are those that are better guys like you would make a difference

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    I guess it's okay you didn't vote!:)
    I agree, they are just new idiots. Hopefully they are idiots that don't want to run the world like the last group.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger alex said…

    I did not vote as I can't but was glad to see the Dems take a foothold in Ohio.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. -- The Who

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!