
I had sex last night!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, maybe it's not an earth shattering event, but hey, I'm happy. And, it was GOOD!!! Not that any sex is bad, but this was pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I decided to wait up until the S.O. got home from work last night and not go to bed. She didn't get home until after midnight, but damn, it was worth it. Kids were in bed and we got our freak on. I think I will stay up tonight, too! Regular sex might make me a happier guy. Other than that piece of amazing news, not much interesting going on today. I worked at the motorcycle shop. It was a pretty slow day. One bright spot is a girl they are hiring to be the receptionist. Wowza. She was quite the hottie. Nice rack and a killer ass. Just thinking about that makes me anticipate staying up late! Perhaps I just need to channel all the perverted thoughts I have about the women I see daily and take them out sexually on the S.O. I'm thinking she wouldn't mind. As long as she's getting hers, she's happy. Works out for everyone. Other than that, it was not that exciting a day. The weather sucks, cold and drizzly. Novembers in Ohio are not pleasant times. You can expect mostly every day to be gray and cold and rain at some point. My personal feelings are that if it is going to be cold, it might as well snow. I like snow. I think I'd prefer to live farther north. That way the winters would be full of snow as opposed to just ugly cold days like here. That's just me. Well, that's enough for now. I'm out. Labels: motorcycle shop, Saturday, sex, The S.O. |
Actually, although it does snow in November to the north, October becomes the grey and rainy month.