
I can’t believe it took her this long to dump that doorknob. Seriously, would it be that much of a drop off for her to now hook up with a middle aged, pudgy but cute blogger? I think not. I’m certainly smarter than that piece of driftwood. And I know I could appreciate her bod, that’s for sure.
Now that my fantasy is over, let’s see what else we can discuss. Now that the election is over and the dark side has lost, I’m done talking about politics for a while. I need a break from it. It even makes me feel dirty.
I hate to jinx myself, but I’m having a pretty good week. I feel pretty good, life hasn’t kicked me in the nuts with anything big recently, the Dems won, the S.O. and I are getting along pretty well, overall, things are going okay. The sad part of this all is that to me, a good week is any week where something bad doesn’t happen. Nothing particularly good hasn’t to happen, just the lack of a negative event. I’m easy to please, I suppose. Now if I have sex this week, it will be a banner week!!! Dare to dream.
Tight pants has some tight ones on today. They are black, so it’s hard to see any camel toe working. She does have a decent ass and nice thigh, so I’m not complaining about her choice of pants size. I just get turned off when she has the massive camel toe going on, that turns me off.
I had lunch the other day at my local bar and the bartender had another cleavage baring shirt on and micro mini. She has a decent rack for a forty year old, so no complaints there, I do love boobies. The micro mini on the other hand, I could do with out. Her legs aren’t great and she has no ass, so it’s not a pretty sight. She just dresses that way for tips from the rednecks I’m sure. Noble enough of a reason. It’s like being a junior stripper. Just no stripping. But if she wanted to show me her rack, I’d tip her. Although, I’ve pretty much seen everything but the nipples.
You’d think that as much as I talk about women, I’d be having sex more often. Like I said, we just don’t get much opportunity. And it sucks. Like right now, I’d love to have sex. But I’m at work. And even if I went home for some afternoon delight, we have a four year old there. See what I mean. And tonight, she works until 11pm. Folks, don’t have kids if you want to maintain a sex life. It’s just damn near impossible to get your freak on.
The picture below is Maria Bartiromo She is on CNBC as a financial analyst and she is hot! Smart, sexy, gorgeous. Hubba hubba.
 Labels: Britney Spears, Camel Toe, Maria Bartiromo, sex, The S.O., Thursday, tight pants girl |
Thank you for stopping by and thanks for the compliment! I may not have the rapping ability, but I'm sure I could figure out some way to impress her!