|
| Thursday, November 16, 2006 |
| Thursday. I don’t have anything for Thursday. |
I woke up sicker than hell this morning. Not flu sick, stomach sick. I felt like I was going to vomit just standing up. It was miserable. I took the morning off to sleep some of it off. I feel a little better now, but not great. The S.O., however, always gets pissed when I’m sick. She acts like I’m taking a vacation or something. I don’t understand her. Last night, she was all lovey-dovey because I ran up to her work to give her a set of keys because she’d locked hers in the car. She called me crying, saying she’d had a terrible ride to work with the storm and then locked the keys, etc. Me, being nice ran up there and gave her keys. I stayed and had dinner. Salad and some mussels. I’m hoping it wasn’t the mussels that made me sick. I doubt it. I think I would have gotten sick immediately and would have been worse off. Who effin’ knows?
Cruising the web lately, I’ve noticed a great deal of blogs by women that center around sex. Don’t get me wrong, I love it. It just seems there are a lot of horny women on the web who love to talk about it. I love reading sex stories from a woman’s point of view. It’s so much hotter for some reason. I love a woman who loves sex. Who can explain what she likes and how she likes it. It’s delightful. The S.O. used to be like that, and sometimes still is, but not as often. I mentioned the oral sex thing, that she doesn’t go down anymore. Well, I love going down on her, but she doesn’t care for it. She says it makes her self conscious because she’s had kids and whatever. I could care less. I love to get down there and have a good old time. It’s always been a favorite of mine. She’s the only person I’ve been with that didn’t like receiving it. I’ve had lovers that I could go down on for hours, at the drop of a hat and they loved it. She’s just not into it and that blows. But she doesn’t. Poor me.
Tight pants update: no tight pants today. Just average black pants. She does have a button issue with her blouse today so today’s bra seems to be a lacy off white number that plunges pretty deep. Hey, if it’s there in the open I’m going to look. Guys look at boobs, that’s life. Actually, the S.O. mentioned to me that they had hired a new girl at the restaurant who had a huge rack. The girl was walking by her and another worker said to the S.O., “I saw you checking out her boobs!” She claims she wasn’t but from then on she couldn’t stop staring at them. I told her that’s what it’s like to be a guy. Eyes magnetized to women’s chests. What’s not to love? The pillowy softness? The smooth, velvety skin? The way the nipples firm up in your mouth? Ummmmm…. It’s all good.
That’s enough of Dusio’s Pervert World for today.
Labels: sex, The S.O., Thursday, tight pants girl |
posted by dusio @ 11/16/2006 01:16:00 PM   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Why would anyone NOT like oral??? I don't get it!! Woman or man, if you don't know what you like, or are too shy/embarrassed to say, how the hell you ever going to get earth moving, pure, unadulterated HOT sex? I've been married 20 years and it's better now than it was in the beginning, way better!!
Enjoyed todays entry, will be back for more. Thanks for dropping by my blog!
-
So, Dusio, what's up with S.O.? When a woman loses interest in sex like that, it's a big red flag. Ali is right: oral sex is easy and fun, and you don't need a hard cock or wet pussy to enjoy it. Hope you can find the problem and fix it.
By the way, I'm convinced we women are just as horny as men; we're just conditioned to hide it. But here in Blogland, we're free to be who we really are! Glad you like!
-
I agree with Cherrie -- women are conditioned not to talk out loud about how much we like sex. It's an unwritten "keep that talk in the bedroom" kind of thing. I LOVE oral - giving and receiving.
My ex-hubby says his wife doesn't do it anymore either. Not sure why women flip the script like that. Do most of them play this game in the beginning to snare their man and then decide after they've got them that they don't have to do those "naughty" things anymore?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Why would anyone NOT like oral??? I don't get it!! Woman or man, if you don't know what you like, or are too shy/embarrassed to say, how the hell you ever going to get earth moving, pure, unadulterated HOT sex? I've been married 20 years and it's better now than it was in the beginning, way better!!
Enjoyed todays entry, will be back for more. Thanks for dropping by my blog!