
Oh my, oh my. She is a scrumptious young lady. How is everyone on the eve of the weekend? Good, I hope. I am well enough I suppose. I thought my good times had been jinxed, though. Last night my car starting making some bizarre noises and I was freaking out. The car is new, well, not new but used and recently purchased for the S.O. Luckily, I had gotten through a friend who has a car lot, and he said he’d take care of anything that was wrong, no charge. I took it in and it’s some valve on the transmission and they are going to fix it Monday. So, that didn’t turn out so bad. Other than that, everything else is fine.
Today is, unfortunately, the day before a Buckeye game. Tight pants girl at work has her Buckeye anal beads on again. And again, the rattling makes me want to garrote her with them. I shudder to think how bad it is going to be next week before the Michigan game. God help me. She’ll probably be covered in head to toe with buckeye shit. I wish I could leave town this weekend and not come back until Thanksgiving so I could miss all the bullshit.
I have no plans for the weekend, other than planning to do nothing. Well, I work tomorrow, as usual. Perhaps it will be a good day and lots of biker hotties will come in, scantily dressed, offering oral pleasures to all male employees. Me first!
Some random observations.
Why is it when you have tons of time to surf the internet, you can’t find anything interesting to look at? Even porn gets boring.
Why is it that the hardcore lesbians, the ones that hate men, dress and look so much like men? Why can’t they all look like Portia de Rossi?
Seriously, does anyone want someone in power in government if they never drank, smoked, had premarital sex, watched porn or did something stupid? Isn’t that how you learn, through dumb experiences?
What’s with all the gay bashing leaders turning out to be gay? Are these people so far in the closet even they don’t know they are gay? Talk about self loathing.
Is there anything more annoying than a young actress?
Oh, right, a young heiress.
Will celebrities please stop adopting foreign kids! There are plenty of needy, unloved children in the U.S. that need your help. Also, stop reproducing. Do we need any more spoiled rich kids in this country?
Could I hate Madonna anymore?
Is it me or are there not enough slutty, exhibitionist, nymphomaniac, big breasted, hot women who like pudgy bloggers in this world? Small breasted women are good, too.
Labels: cars, Lanny Barbie, Observations, Porn Star Friday |
Damn! I love Porn Star Friday too!