I don't think I've ever mentioned on here the great respect I have for the Native American people. I think it is a tradgedy what this country did to them. From broken promises and treaties to all out genocide, the life and future we imposed on them is as bad as anything any one people has done to another. Have we moved past this? Is our racism and bigotry gone? Do we look upon people of different color skin and different religious the same way as we do our similarly colored and beliefed neighbor? Doubtful. We judge and condemn, divide and conquer, much as always. We are driving a foreign country now into a full civil war with genocide as its main weapon. Good intentions or not, why? Look in the eyes of these people and tell me what you see. Click on an image to get to more pictures.
Thank you to Attu for the pics and link. Here some more links in regards to The Native Americans.
http://www.nrcprograms.org/ http://www.nativenews.net/ http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/main.html |