Natalie Portman
 I, like many other sickos out there, discovered Miss Portman in 'The Professional.' I've asked around, I know many guys who saw her in that movie at her young age and thought, "That is gonna be one hot chick!" She's grown up, out and around and is amazing. She's the hottest thing to hit star wars since Carrie Fisher rocked that gold bikini.
Scarlett Johansson
 Where do you start with a lady this beautiful? Her eyes, her lips, her body? It's all amazing. She has sex appeal to spare and I wish she'd swing some by me! Lovely.
Kate Winslett The ultimate British beauty. Sexy, smart, funny. Altogether the perfect woman. She's shapely like a woman should be, is an incredible actress and melts my heart.
Angelina
 What can you say about Angelina Jolie that hasn't been said before. The epitome of sex appeal. Beautiful in the most exotic of ways. Sexy in the most erotic of ways. One night, just one night.And finally..........
The S.O. Believe it or not I still think my S.O. is amazingly beautiful and sexy. She just got a hair makeover this weekend and she looks as hot as she ever has. She is a woman, a mother, a friend and an incredible lover. She rocked my world at 22 and still rocks it at 37. I'd never post her pic, she'd kill me.
Labels: Sexy, The S.O., women |