|
| Saturday, October 07, 2006 |
| s-a-t-u-r, oh fuck it. |
Yeah, I'm not in the mood for cheesy ass 70's songs.
The thing with dropping off the medicine is beating me down. I'm ready to go beg for some on the street. The side effects are killing me. I'm putting on weight like some fucking cow. I'm incredibly emotional, like a some touched 15 year old girl. I go from being pissed off to damn near crying. I hate crying. Not in some manly way, but because I just do. Seriously, it's not worth it. I'd rather be hooked on the shit for the rest of my life than live like this. Heroin addiction can't last this long. Maybe I'll start that up.
To make my weekend even fucking rosier, two of my sisters decided to pay a visit this weekend and stay with us. And bring the one sister's kid. He's three and a spoiled rotten brat. I love kids, I really do, but this kid lives with two of my sisters, my mom, and my grandmother. He is spoiled fucking rotten. If any kid needs his ass beat at any age, it's this kid. I'm not big spanker or disciplinarian, but christ. He's constantly grabbing everything in the house, including the cat, screaming, "MINE!" My sister got knocked up by some brain dead moron who occasionally sees his kid, has another kid by another chick and is a general deadbeat. This kid is already swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool and now he's being spoiled rotten by four women. Have mercy on his soul. He was running around the house randomly yelling earlier today making me nuts. I went to turn off a train he had left on. The noise was making me insane. I turned it off and he started bawling, screaming it was his and he wanted it on. He'd turn it back on, I'd turn it off. So he hits me with the train. Already not in a positive mental place, it took everything I had not to take the toy and smash it into a pile of junk. So I took it, turned it off, and put it in a closet. I looked him in the eye and said, "IT'S MINE, NOW!" Evil, perhaps, cruel, maybe a tad, but fuck it. Of course, he screamed his head off and ran to his mommy crying. I'll give him that thing back when he leaves but not a minute before. My house, my rules, my foot in his ass if he doesn't watch it. I'm such a hard ass when it comes to toddlers, ya' think?
I worked all damn day and I'm damn tired. Now, I have to put of with this crap and tomorrow is the only f-ing day I have to sleep in and there isn't a shot in hell of that happening. Did I mention they first said they were staying one night then sometime today they decided to stay two? Yeah, fucking awesome.
shoot me now, please. |
posted by dusio @ 10/07/2006 08:51:00 PM   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Dusio, why don't you tell us how you really feel? Seriously, the visitors you have are quite a handful. Hope there's some Tylenol left in the bottle when they finally go.
-
there is some tylenol left but all the alcohol is gone. They left at 10am(THANK YOU!) A peaceful home remains.
And thanks for visiting, cherrie!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Dusio, why don't you tell us how you really feel? Seriously, the visitors you have are quite a handful. Hope there's some Tylenol left in the bottle when they finally go.