Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, October 09, 2006
My top ten beautiful, hot and sexy women.
So I thought I'd throw together a top ten list of who I think are the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest, yummiest women out there. I reserve the right to amend, add to and change the list as my male genitalia sees fit.
I did this in two posts so you can read it down, to a final climatic conclusion.

Sara Evans


Sara Evans is the ultimate country hottie. You can say Shania, Faith, any of the new young hotties, but for my money, Sara Evans rocks. A body like that is a real man's dream come true. She’s an amazing singer, a beautiful lady and turns out not a bad dancer. And I do think she fills out a pair of jeans like no on out there, including those on this list.

Kat Von D

Oh, so sexy. So talented, so beautiful. I have a love for tatts on a woman and she is a fine example of how they can make a beautiful woman more beautiful. On top of that, she is one of the most incredible tattoo artists out there.

Sandra Bullock

This is sort of an old school pick for me. I've always thought she was hot. She's beautiful and sexy, of course, but she's funny and a pretty good actress. And if those thighs in that picture don't turn you on, you are blind, dumb and probably a sick.

Asia Argento

The ultimate badass Italian beauty. She is so hot. She looks like she could kill you in so many ways, including fucking you to death. Which, I can imagine, would be a terrific way to go. I love her tatts, her attitude, she makes great movies(acting and directing), and she is just damn hot.

Helena Bonham Carter
An English Beauty. Not your typical Brit. A little edgy, a little wild, but a lot sexy and a lot hot.
Oh, and she can act. Probably the best actress on my list.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/09/2006 01:51:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!