 It’s muggy. Not too hot, but damp and sticky. I was going to say something crude, but I’ll pass.
I’m not sure what to discuss today. Already shot my wad on the weather. Politics? You want to hear one more time how much I hate Bush and his legions of money grubbing bastards? Or about how I think the repubLICKans would blame the democrats if you caught them anally raping an underage goat? Naw, it’s worn out. Sex? I talk about sex way too much. From the fact that I talk about sex so much, you can tell I never get any. Those who get it just smile. Hollywood? What can I say about those self-absorbed pretentious fucks? Paris, Lindsay, Avril, Jessica, Ashlee, Nicole, Tom, Rosie and the rest of them all need to get a painful infection and preferably on their face. Some may have already contracted that, ahem, PARIS, so there might be karma. Food? Well, I had some fabulous Phad Thai today for lunch along with some sushi. Very yummy. All courtesy of Nida’s Sushi in the North Market. Delish. I picked up some gnocchi for the S.O. to make for dinner tonight so I look forward to that, also. See, I’m at a loss as what else to talk about. I have noticed no one much comments on here anymore and my hits have dropped off dramatically. I think my serious mental health talk has driven people off, I don’t know. I am going to try to post some stories from my past that some might find humorous in the next few days, try and lighten things up. We’ll see how it goes. Peace.
 Also, I’ve noticed that this is my 100th post. I’m not sure how to celebrate this milestone. I was thinking that any women who regularly read this could send me pics of their breasts as a token of congratulations. I’m open to ideas. To anyone who has read all 100 posts, well, thank you, I suppose. Also, you may want to seek therapy and possibly get a hobby.
Labels: sushi |