Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Kick start my heart.
That may be the dumbest name for a post ever.

I'm writing this from the motorcycle chop. That's how slow the day is going here. It's the damn Buckeyes playing today. This sad town shuts down when they play. There haven't even been many hot biker chicks in. Just one, that I can remember.

Since this place is downtown, we tend to get a few crazies rolling in from time to time. It's worse on the weekdays, when the soup kitchen down the road is open, but you'll get an occasional one on the weekends. There was one in today who swore the Sheriff has been stealing the t-shirts he has bought here. I think he's been stealing any t-shirts he may have from here. I've seen him in here before, he talks to anyone who will listen. I just walk away and let someone else get the earful.

I'm at a loss for anything interesting to blog about today. I thought maybe I'd open the floor up for questions. Anyone have any questions they'd like to ask me? Any opinions you'd like me to render? Thoughts on life? Requests for sexual pleasuring always considered. All of this is dependant on anyone actually reading this thing.

So, grab a comment and ask aways.
posted by dusio @ 9/16/2006 02:37:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Firecat from myspace here....I totally understand the deal with this city closing down for the football games...which is lame in my books. I work in discount retail so I know a good deal about the crazies up here in the north end.

    Life is what you make of it (or at least that is what I think of life).

    Sexual pleasuring requests? Hmmmm....I don't get those much here either..so I think we're both in the same boat.

    Hope you have a great night,

    Christina

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to here in a future blog your political opinion. :) You know how you feel about this country, the president, etc.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!