|
| Monday, August 07, 2006 |
| Swinging on a star. |
 Ugh. Mondays suck. My weekends are far too short these days. Working Saturdays leaves me no time to relax. I may have to rethink my schedule. It wasn’t a very exciting weekend. Didn’t do anything Friday night. Saturday morning we went to a couple of farmers markets before I went to work at the motorcycle shop. That night was nice, though. I grilled some lamb chops and the S.O. made a vegetable parmesan risotto and we had an excellent dinner. The two older kids went to their grandparents cabin and we only had the four-year-old. It was cool.
Sunday I had to change the brake pads on my badass minivan. Now, I’m not the most mechanically savvy dude out there, but this was pretty easy and I was pretty impressed with myself afterwards.
And here we are again, a new work week, a new round of nothing new. I really need some excitement in my life. I think the S.O. does too. She seems bored with life these days. I’m not sure what her idea of excitement would be these days. She’s mellowed quite a bit over the years. We used to go to bars, get loaded and come home and have sex all night for fun. Now, she’s not a big drinker, neither of us are really into the bars any more and when we do have sex, it’s more of a one and done thing. And not just because of me!! I’m still able to go a couple times in a row, but when you are doing it with someone you’ve done it with a million times before, two in a row isn’t as exciting as it used to be. Plus, with kids everywhere, it’s not like you can get too freaky. We do need some spice. I’m thinking a young, Latina, bisexual girl would help things along. What do you think?
She has mentioned swinging before. She knows I’ve dabbled in it. I think it might bring something else to our relationship. We’ve got the stability, family, partnership aspect already. The only thing we don’t have anymore is the sexual verve we used to have. It used to be the biggest part of our relationship. We would go at it like animals. She had some mad skills. I’m thinking some thing like that might bring it back out. She still can get freaky sometimes when we do it, but we usually don’t have the time to play. She likes toys and stuff like that, too. I don’t think I’d have an issue with her and another dude doing it. In fact, the thought of watching it kind of turns me on. But I do think she’d be a little bothered by seeing me with another chick. Who knows? I may broach the subject again with her. I have to be careful or she’ll just think I want to nail some other broad. She’d be right, but I want her to have fun too. |
posted by dusio @ 8/07/2006 05:08:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |