Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Am I going in Cirlces?
What else is going on in the world? Did you like my New Orleans story? I’d never know because, NO ONE EVER COMMENTS OR EMAILS ME!!!!
Sorry, maybe just a little bitter. I’ve been trying to think of other stories to tell from my wilder, younger days. None really jump out. I’ll think of some.
Someone on another board asked me about my marriage/divorce situation. I can’t remember if I have discussed it here or not. So, if I did, then here it goes again, if not, here’s the scoop.
*At 21, I met my first wife. We had a whirlwind, crazy, lots of hot sex relationship.
*At 22, we got married. We eloped. Well, we went to the county courthouse, got married and then went to Pittsburgh for a honeymoon. I told you I loved Pittsburgh.
-note- We got married quickly because a) she was pregnant, and b) I was joining the Air Force and couldn’t have a child out of wedlock. A few months later she had a miscarriage and I wasn’t in the Air Force. I’ll tell the air force story later.
*At 23, we had our first child.
*At 24, we had our second.
*At 25, we were separated.
We stayed separated for like four years before we finally divorced. Over that time we had a pretty rough relationship.
*At 29, I met my second wife.
*At 31, I got married a second time. This wedding was the whole big wedding deal. Church and a hall and a big reception. We took a cruise for our honeymoon.
*At 32, I was divorced a second time. I’ll tell that story at a later date also.
Sometime after I had met my second wife, my first wife and I had gotten to a point where we could be civil and are good parents. I started taking the kids for weekends and taking them while she worked. It was a good arrangement. When my second wife made me move out, I really had nowhere to go. I considered moving up to Youngstown with family, but I wanted to be near the kids. So, out of necessity and kindness of my first wife’s heart, I moved in with her. At first, it was just a living arrangement. I had my own room, etc. It wasn’t always easy, either. But eventually, things worked out. And we started, well, you know. I think the kids call it, ‘hookin up.’ And that leads us to..*At 33, I had my third child. Sure, it was unexpected and unplanned, but it’s been the best thing to happen to me, and to us. So now, my first wife is my S.O. I generally call her my wife to people I meet and such. But we have no plans to marry, and in some ways we have an open relationship. She doesn’t want to know what I do, I don’t want to know what she does. It’s don’t ask, don’t tell. I honestly don’t see myself in a romantic relationship with another woman. I don’t need the complication and I have most of the things I need. She pretty much feels the same way, from what she tells me. We are generally good for each other, so right now, we aren’t pushing any issues. Leave well enough alone.
posted by dusio @ 8/03/2006 05:29:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!