|
| Sunday, July 30, 2006 |
| Hot, Hot, Hot. |
 Damn, it was hot today. Miserable hot. Ugly hot. Sweat your ass off hot. Ok, so I'm probably gonna get ridiculed by guys over this, but I like the movie The English Patient. Screw you people, I've been called worse things. No, seriously. It's a great movie. It's beautifully shot, has an excellent story, amazing actors, and is one of the most visually stunning movies I've ever seen. I love that movie. It was on today and I blew half an afternoon watching it. I was just mulling over the theme in movies of loves lost. You know, where a couple falls in love then one dies and the other is devastated forever. This happens in The English Patient. My theory on this is a bit out of the mainstream. I think that perhaps the best thing for these amazing relationships is for one to die. Hear me out. With one of them passing, the love affair will always be remembered in the wonderful beginning stages. The immense love, lust and desire stage. Where you can't get enough of each other. Where the thought of that person makes you smile and stirs your soul. You know what I mean. The one who survives will always think of that person in that manner. Their amazing love will never temper with time. They'll never get a chance to fall out of love or be tempted or just settle into a quiet life. It certainly makes good movies and books, perhaps it makes one's life seem more lived. You can say, "I loved with all my heart and all my soul, but it was taken from me." You'll carry that immense love with you forever. Even if you fall in love again, you'll always know you had a perfect love, so if the other doesn't live up, then so be it. It's a strange take on the thing, but I think it's somewhat valid. Anyone here ever read literotica.com? It's a great site for erotica, amateur pictures, bulletin boards. I find some of the most interesting conversations there. Sexual and not. You can also find some of the sexiest real women ever in the amateur photography section of the bulletin board. Sexy goths, MILF's, BBW's. Anything you want. Older women, younger women, ugly women, beautiful women. All naked and looking for people to talk about them being naked. You should check it out. The print is by Alberto Vargas, an amazing illustrator. |
posted by dusio @ 7/30/2006 07:19:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |