|
| Monday, July 31, 2006 |
| This post brought to you as a public service by………. |
As a public service I’ve decided to list a few interesting and cool things I’ve found on the web. I’m also going to mention a few of my favorite authors.
This first one is for the Mr. Mom set. I hate throwing those plastic bags in the back of my Manly Min-Van. They slide all over, shit flies out, the bread turns into a bunch of pitas. Someone finally invented a cool solution. Here
The name on this one says it all. The Butt/Face Towel. Booty
Armless? Broken arms? Just plain lazy? Then you need the…….. Self Stirring Coffee Mug. Lazy ass.
I know when I am trying to catch discreet photographs upskirt or downblouse, I wish I had a small, inconspicuous camera. Here we are. Boobies (that was a joke, btw, I just like to look at pictures that others have taken.)
This is just a cool cell phone I would like to get. The Pebl
I personally like this better than the IPod. Cool
You can get cool gadgets like these and more at www.thinkgeek.com
Now for some of my favorite authors.
My all time favorite modern author is Tim Sandlin. His books are funny, poignant, dramatic and off the wall at times. Read “Skipped Parts”, it’s amazing. He is the writer I wish I could be. Tim Sandlin
Call me a puss or a pansy, whatever. You’ve done it before. Nora Ephron wrote all those cheeseball chick flicks a while back. Well, she has a new book out and it is damn funny. Nora Ephron imawoman
I also get into sci-fi, fantasy and some horror type books. This guy is funny, strange and an all around good writer. Christopher Moore
David Eddings writes the fantasy, knights and magic type stuff. I haven’t read this stuff in years but it is great if you like that type of book. He has a couple different series with six or so books in each one. Start with ‘The Belgariad’ series. DavidEddings
You all know of my love for pinups. Here is a great starter book. Pinups
Another love of mine is aircraft. I think planes are as sexy as any woman. Combine them both and you have…….. NoseArt
These are just a few of the things my mind roams over in it’s journey through life. I’ve always tried to pursue diverse interests. I think the wider you go, the broader your mind gets. Let it go, baby, let it go. |
posted by dusio @ 7/31/2006 07:39:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |