|
| Friday, August 04, 2006 |
| Devil inside, devil inside, every single one of us....... |
 How you doin'? I'm alright. Tired. It's been a long, long week. It finally cooled off a bit. It's actually pleasant outside. Work today was boring. Well, except for the fact that the one girl that works there wore a low cut shirt and awesome jeans. Made the day that much better.
I've been going to lunch at this one bar/restaurant near my office. The food is good, it's cheap, I can watch TV. Plus, and there is always a plus, there is a big-breasted bartender with great legs who works there. Today she was wearing a zip hoodie that I swear she had no bra underneath. She had that thing zipped down to half way between those mounds. Delicious. I love boobies.
I thought I'd list some my more dubious achievements in life. Random stuff. Just a list. 1. Threeways - Yes, I've had multiple threeways. Both me and two girls and me and a guy and girl. Nothing gay, just double teaming the girl. And, yes, they are great. Mostly the FFM, those are the best. 2. A Swingers club - a bunch of times. With a girl I dated for a while. Hence the above mentioned threeways. The ones I've been to are like this. Tons of ugly people and about ten good looking people. 3. A night in jail. Twice. Nothing major. I had an issue with paying speeding tickets and ended up getting arrested, twice. So now Johnny Law has my fingerprints and photos. Let me just say this. Don't get arrested in Columbus. The Franklin County jail is a shithole of the first order. It's loud, dirty, it smells and the dregs of humanity are the residents. Plus, every sheriff's deputy is an asshole. I've always abided by the theory that if you treat an officer with respect and listen to him, it's your best bet. I would say, "yes sir, no sir," do as I'm told. Didn't matter what I did, they were pricks. If you looked the wrong way, you'd get the "what are you looking at?" bullshit. A family friend of mine used to be the city prosecutor and I almost reported this one idiot deputy for threatening to hit me because I dropped something by accident. Fucking pricks. I have the utmost respect for 99% of law enforcement. The one percent needs to spend time in jail themselves. 4. Sex in a cemetary. Self explanatory. It was quick, hot and a bit scary. But is was sex. 5. Sex with coworkers. I've done this many, many times. And most of them worked for me. Hell once I was banging three girls at the same time at the same store. I was a horny bastard with very little moral integrity. 6. Sex with someone 12 years younger. I was 30, she was 18, by a month. It was delicious. She was delicious. 7. Massage parlors. I've been to a few. I'll admit it. I used to enjoy them. Pay some money, get a great rub down and a happy ending. Usually a hand job, some times head, and once full blown sex. Call me a dirty pig, so be it. 8. I watched someone die. Yeah, dramatic change of pace, huh? I was living in a third floor apartment by myself about 9 years ago. It was around 11:30 and I was just watching TV. All of the sudden I hear about 5 gunshots in the hall. Scared shitless, I didn't do anything at first. Then I peeked out the door. My neighbor across the hall was doing the same. Down at the end of the hall, by the steps, you could see a pair of legs laying out of a doorway. Not even considering that the shooter could still be around, I went down there. My neighbor followed. There was a girl, about 20 something, propped up against the doorway, with blood all over the front of her shirt. Her eyes were closed and your could hear the blood in her lungs. I just knelt down next to her. The neighbor brought a blanket and we covered her up because she looked cold. She was only wearing a t-shirt like she had been getting ready for bed. I just grabbed her hand and held it. It was warm. I don't have any medical training or anything, but I knew that that many shots to the chest was not good. After about 10 minutes, I see a SWAT team creeping up the steps. The first one yells at me, "Is there anyone armed up there?" I just said no. One of the SWAT guys came over and started doing an assessment of her and I just backed up. Soon after, the paramedics came and took over. They took her away quickly. I knew she was already dead, but they kept trying. I had heard her labored breathing stop about 5 minutes before the commandos showed up. Turns out she had gotten in an argument with her ex-boyfriend earlier in the night at a bar. He was Bulgarian or something weird like that. He just showed up and shot her when she opened the door. He also shot some guy in the hand on the way out of the building, but they think that the gun just went off when he bumped into the guy. The caught the guy 2 years later in Nebraska. I had to testify about what I heard. I didn't see anything but they wanted to establish that there wasn't any fighting and he just planned to go up there and kill her. He got the death penalty and is currently sitting on death row. I talked to the paramedics after the trial and he said that she was dead when they got there but they wanted to keep trying. I could understand that. It was a difficult experience and I was dazed for weeks afterward. I've only told a few people besides the cops, the court and my family how it all happened and what it was like. I still don't like to talk about it. Sometimes I still see her face and hear her breathing. It's all just the movies until you see it with your eyes.
Enough events for now.. |
posted by dusio @ 8/04/2006 05:38:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Oh my God, Dusio! You are a horny little shit! I have never seen anyone die of anything other than natural causes. I am in Nursing School and will work in the ER so my day is coming. The first one will probably scar me for life. Did they guy get Life or the Death Penalty?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Oh my God, Dusio! You are a horny little shit! I have never seen anyone die of anything other than natural causes. I am in Nursing School and will work in the ER so my day is coming. The first one will probably scar me for life. Did they guy get Life or the Death Penalty?