Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Hottie Goth Day.

I am damn tired today. I’m still adjusting to getting up at 6am. It’s not easy after basically sleeping in for three months. Even if I had to be at the motorcycle shop first thing in the morning, they didn’t open until 10, so it was no biggie. Ugh, I hate being tired.
I was chatting with someone I had met on another board and she asked me if I got a lot of flack for things I post on here. I said, no, I haven’t heard word one from anyone, only a few comments here and there, and those have been positive. I suppose you can look at it a couple of ways. 1. No one reads this. 2. People read it and aren’t offended, or 3. People read it and don’t give a damn enough to say anything. I’m going with 3. The counter at the bottom registers a decent amount of hits. Most people are so apathetic anymore you have to smack them in the face with something offensive to get them to respond. Or be Mel Gibson. I’m sure part of it is that I’ve only listed this blog address in places I would be. I don’t hang around on conservative boards or places where uptight idiots might find me. I suppose someone could blunder in here off of Blogspot or via a websearch. But most likely they’d see the name of the blog and move on. Fine by me. As I said in the beginning, I do this for me, not anyone else.
So what’s new? The world is the same scary place. I’m done bitching about it for now. I’m going to try to stay a little more personal and local in my ranting, bitching and discussions. Anyone here like the Funniest Home Videos show? I do. That shit cracks me up. I love seeing people fall, get maimed, do stupid things, etc. The S.O. is always making fun of me for watching that show. I like it, it’s funny. It makes me laugh. I like to laugh, don’t we all? Some of my favorite comedians. Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Carlos Mencia, Chris Rock, old Eddie Murphy, I used to like Dennis Miller, but he’s getting all neo-con on me. I love Howard Stern. He’s not a comedian per se, but he kills me. He’s a pervert, he’s opinionated, he says what he thinks. I like that. I miss the old morning show. I don’t have satellite radio yet, so I have to get my fix online occasionally. I read this blog occasionally, planetdan.net, it is hilarious. The guy has a knack for telling stories that kill me. I don’t know if it’s that his life is that funny or he just has a funny way of looking at things. I wish I could be so observationally humorous. Anyways, read this post, I was cracking up.
http://www.planetdan.net/blog/2006/07/fifi-is-batshit.htm

So, it’s hotter than hell again today. And, just my luck, my van air conditioner went out. Lovely. I love getting to work with a fresh coat of sweat. The ride home is even better. You know, prime of the afternoon. 96 degrees, humidity of a Louisiana swamp, heat index of 200 or so. Plus, my drive home takes me right by a city trash dump, and there is a traffic light right there. Of course, I catch the light, every single time. The light of course is like two hours long. The smell that is emanating from there is so incredibly foul right now. It makes your eyes water. It’s like an outhouse in hell. It makes you want to vomit so you can smell that instead. My fear is it will stick to my body or van and I’m going to reek of it. No one wants to be the stinky guy. Especially this stink. Gotta love the summer.
We are coming up on football season quickly. I am, and have always been a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Not one of these bandwagon idiots who jumped on after the Super Bowl. No, from the day I was born. I was there during the great 70’s, the lean 80’s, the oh, so close 90’s and now, the new dynasty. I love the black and gold Just seeing the uniforms gets me geeked up. College football doesn’t interest me as much. I can watch it, but it doesn’t do anything for me. I tend to root for Notre Dame, my dad was a big Irish fan. Catholic and all. Around here in Columbus, Ohio, I am a pariah. I don’t worship the Buckeyes. In fact, I damn near hate them. Or at least their fans. Buckeye fans are the worst. They think the whole world revolves around OSU football. And if, god forbid, they lose a game, some one must have cheated or the referees blew it. Can’t just be that they lose to a better team, oh no. No one is better than OSU. God, I hate that crap. I used to like their coach, he’s from Youngstown, where my family is originally from, but now that he is hooked up with OSU, no thanks.
I don’t follow basketball much. It bores me. I like baseball, the Yankees. No, not just because they are the Yankees. The Triple AAA farm team for the Yankees is here in Columbus, the Clippers. Back in the late 70’s when I was a youngin’, my dad took me to see a game where the Clippers played against the Yankees in an exhibition. That was it. I was in love with the Yankees. From that day on I wore a Yankee hat every where I went that I was allowed. I had that hat up until a few years back. I’ve bought new one over the years, but always kept that one. Then all of the sudden I couldn’t find it. I think an ex girlfriend stole it. She took a bunch of my clothes. You know how women are. But, in return, she would leave her sexy thongs at my place. I have like four pairs of them somewhere. I should sell them on some pervert site, make a little cash.
Anyways. The Yankees. Don’t be a hater.
I watch hockey, we have a pro team here, but they suck. I used to watch the Penguins, but they suck even worse. So, I don’t have much reason to watch hockey anymore. Hockey is best live, anyways. Before we had the Blue Jackets, we had a minor league team named the Chill. Those games were awesome. I had season tickets with some guys. There were always lots of fights on the ice, some in the stands. The games were held in a horse arena at the state fairgrounds. I shit you not. Half the time the ice wasn’t even frozen enough. It was basically an excuse to get drunk. When you could find a beer guy. He always seemed to not be in our section. Probably for good reason. I remember one game, being half drunk, needing a beer desperately. I was getting pissed. I was standing on my seat screaming for the beer guy three sections over. Everyone stood the whole time at the games, so I didn’t stick out that much. But I’m screaming and yelling to be heard over the crowd. Finally I just scream out, “I haven’t had this much trouble getting beer since I was 14!” Right as I said that it had gotten quiet. Half the place turned and looked at me. I just said, “What, I need a beer.” The guys who had the season tickets in front of us were cops and were bigger drunks than we were. I would randomly run into them all the time. I remember being at a concert, fall down drunk, when I feel a hand on my arm. “Sir, you are too drunk, I’m going to need to take you in.” I was shitting myself, I only saw the uniform and badge. As I looked up to beg for mercy, I saw it was one of the hockey cops. He was smiling and laughing his ass off.
Believe, I sobered up quickly in that two second interval of not knowing.
Anyways, today is Hottie Goth Day, so enjoy.
posted by dusio @ 8/01/2006 06:36:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!