Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, July 29, 2006
My back is broke, and it's a hurtin'

Actually, my feet are a hurtin'. I worked today at the motorcycle shop. Only 12-5, but it seemed much longer. The only good thing was that there were so many little hotties in today. Delightful. The best looking was was with some Neanderthal looking dude. She was wearing a t-shirt with a leather vest(it's a bike shop, remember) and so very low cut jeans. She had brown/blonde hair, dark skin, very nice breasteses. The only problem was, she had white girl disease. Lack of ass. She was flat as a board in the ass department. But infinitely do-able.

Here's my question of the day: Why do hot chicks hook up with scuzzy or just moronic guys? At the picnic I was at yesterday, there was this incredibly hot girl. I mean, 21, blonde, beautiful eyes, great chest, awesome legs. Granted, she was a little dim, but who cares? Anyways, the guy she was with was about 2 IQ points from retarded. A nice enough guy, but dumb as a brick. I don't even think he was good looking. I mean, I'm a fair judge of what women find attractive, and I didn't see anything in him. I guess the only thing he did have was a pretty cut body. Not overly muscular, but cut. But he had those sloped shoulders, made him look like a pin head. I wasn't the only one wondering why she was with him, I heard a couple of other guys saying the same thing. I know he isn't rich so he must have a huge dick, because I can't fathom any other reason. So what is it ladies? Why do you go out with morons? Looks, money, big wieners? What's the deal?
I'm gonna go chill for a while, my ass is tired. I think I'll pop in later.
Peace.
Oh, btw, that's Charisma Carpenter. Hottie, actress, and she has a nice ass.
posted by dusio @ 7/29/2006 05:14:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!