|
| Tuesday, August 08, 2006 |
| Bound up with life. |
 What’s up, y’all? That’s my nod to the south. It’s another slow day here in paradise. Not Tara-dise that would be more interesting. I know Tara Reed catches a lot of crap, but hey, she’s young, she’s rich, she’s hot, let her have her fun. I’d nail her and be proud of it.
So what’s new in the news today? Same old same old. Middle East, Mel Gibson, oil prices, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
I see Sen. Joe Liebermann is most likely going to lose his primary. He’s a schmuck. He’s the reason Gore lost. If Gore had picked anyone else with an ounce of charisma, Gore would have won. I’m just afraid that Liebermann will lose, then run as an independent, that will split the democrat vote and so republican will win. God help us all.
Here in Ohio there are some interesting races coming up in November. The governorship where Ken “no black people but me should vote” Blackwell is the republicans local nazi running. The dems are running Ted Strickland, who frankly, I don’t know much about, but he’s a democrat and he’s not Blackwell. Blackwell is everything that is wrong with the republican party. He’s anti everything, ultra conservative and religious, and he has no issues with smearing anyone who goes against him. He just blames it on someone else.
Enough politics.
I found this really cool web music site. It’s called Pandora. You can pretty much be your own deejay for an internet radio station. You tell it who you like, songs, etc. It learns and suggests other artists similar to the ones you picked. It’s really cool. I listen to it all day at work.
Some cool websites. www.totallycrap.com - interesting little tidbits, plus it offers an NSFW area. www.bookofjoe.com - a really smart guy with great suggestions. www.huffingtonpost.com - every liberal should stop by daily.
I was up in the middle of the night last night. Just woke up at four. Couldn’t get back to sleep. Starting watching HBO. There was some flick with Gina Gershon. Damn she’s hot. Ever see Bound? See it. Meg Tilly and her get it on. Hubba hubba.
I’ve been digging Velvet Revolver lately. I really like their CD. I’m not usually one for those all-star type bands, but it’s pretty damn good.
I’ve been watching that ‘Rockstar’ show. Where they pick a lead singer for a band. This year it’s Tommy Lee and some other rock dudes. I’ve noticed all the chicks on there sound a like. They are all hot, though. Rock chicks really turn me on. Some of the dudes on there are pretty good, but I think a chick will win. Tommy will want someone to bang. I like Tommy Lee. He has his issues, but who doesn’t. Plus, any dude who can drive a boat with his schlong is alright in my book. I salute you!!
I’m going to work a bike night this week at a bar that is a real biker bar. It’s a cool place, all the people are friendly. They have bras hanging from the ceiling like any good biker bar should. I may go out for a little while afterward. I can’t stay out too late, I have to work the next morning, but I need some me time. Maybe hit a boobie bar. I used to think guys who go to strip clubs alone were major losers, now I know I was seeing what I would become. Actually, I only go to the sleazier strip clubs by myself. The nice ones are definitely for going with friends. I’m trying to convince the S.O. to go to one with me. I think it would be fun. She’s gone before with her friends, why not with me? I like going to strip clubs with chicks. They get more attention from the dancers. |
posted by dusio @ 8/08/2006 01:57:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
If you've got a Pandora station you want to share, come on over to
http://pandorastations.crispynews.com
or just "email it to a friend" using
pandorastations@gmail.com
Thanks!
Tim
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
If you've got a Pandora station you want to share, come on over to
http://pandorastations.crispynews.com
or just "email it to a friend" using
pandorastations@gmail.com
Thanks!
Tim