Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Monday, no shittier than any other day.
If Dita can't make your day better, well...........

Typical day. Work and the usual.

George Carlin died today. He is one of the first comedians I remember as a kid.
Seems like people are dropping like flies these days.

I'm looking forward to working at Comfest this weekend. It will be a change, if anything at all. I love a good freak show. If you're in columbus, swing by the beer booth, I'll be there saturday night.

Again I browse the news and find little to comment on.
McCain is still old and up bush's ass.

Obama is doing much of anything.

Don Imus made a racial slur again. Who the fuck listens to him anymore?

Jamie Lynn Spears had her kid. And the kid is now on Nickelodeon and dating a 7 year old.

Amy Winehouse may have emphysema from cigarettes and crack. Brilliant. How much do you have to smoke to get emphysema at her age? fucking dumbass.

I used to think Jennifer Aniston was really hot. Anymore, she just irritates me.


I'll finish this tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 6/23/2008 05:28:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!