Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yes, I'm back, back again. Dusio's back. Tell a friend.
yeah, i'm still alive.

Updates.

Not driving a truck anymore. Couldn't take the commute to youngstown weekly, plus being on the road. Still waiting for the fuckers to pay me the rest of what they owe, also.

I got a job with a nursery company. Plants, not brats. Pay isn't great, and it's hard work, but I enjoy it a hell of a lot more than driving. Plus I have an awesome farmer's tan working.

Kids are almost out of school, not that any of you(if there is anyone reading this) gives two fucks.

The S.O. got a new job at a new fancy restaurant opening up soon. She starts soon. Hopefully this means she'll stop bitching about work. I doubt it, though.

Sadly, that's the gist of it.

Now for what you all came for, my opinions.

Somebody fucking end this Democratic Party Nomination bullshit!!! I can't take it anymore! I don't give a fuck who wins, just pick someone. Hillary needs to quit and Obama needs to stay away from churches. Only proves my opinion that organized religion is truly the work of the devil.

Gas. Are you fucking kidding me? This also proves one of my opinions. That big business rules the world. Someone is making so much fucking money it's ridiculous and all I know is, it ain't me.
Fucking oil executives. Fucking OPEC. I know everyone is bitching about gas, but rich people can kiss my ass. $4 bucks a gallon doesn't me near as much to some rich fuck as it does to broke ass people. I hear the pundits and newscasters on TV bitching. Fuck you, you all make over $100,000. Sell your fucking Lexus SUV and get over it.

Ted Kennedy has a brain tumor. Nothing funny about that. That dude has lived throw some shit in his life and now he has to deal with that.

We've had earthquakes in china, typhoons in Burma or Myanmar or whatever the fuck those crazy bastards call it these days. I think the planet is pissed off at asia these days. Hell, the world population dropped over 100 grand just because of those two events. Someone is trying to tell us something.

George Bush is still an asshole. Nothing new there. My liberal crazed father in law gave me a book, "House of Bush, House of Saud," to read. Don't read this book unless you want to get even further enraged at the bush family. Basically, if you believe this book, and it all seems on the up and up, starting with Bush 1 through Bush the lesser, they pretty much paved the way for Saudi extremism and Iraq and Iran getting as belligerent as they have. Tis fucked up.

What's up with celebs.
Well, the Hogan family needs to be beat to a fucking pulp. Listen to this fucker.
He needs his ass beat and the 'hulkster' needs ass raped. The mother and daughter can take turns blowing me. I just threw that in there for my own perversity. Actually Brooke looks like a dude and the mother looks like an old drag queen. But my rule for getting oral is, if it's legally female, it's ok.

I like Amy Winehouse's music and I could give two shits if she's doing drugs, but that bitch is looking more and more fucked up every day. Ugh.

Denise Richards? Slut, attention seeking bitch. Like most every broad in Hollywood. Charlie Sheen Rules!!

I hate Tom Cruise. He's glib. Smug and fucking retarded, too. I apologize to anyone with a mental disability that had to be compared to Cruise.

Tatum O'Neill got busted with crack. Fucked up. She's got some really nice hooters, too. I don't know what that has to do with her and crack, I just thought of it.

Could the Simpson sisters be any more annoying? Doubtful. Jessica is hot and all, but fuck, someone smack the living shit out of her. And the other one married to that guy-liner loser in that fake punk band. Now they are a couple of douche bags. And the dad? I think that pyscho really just wants to bone his daughters, sick as it is.

I'm done bitching for today. Kiss my ass.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 5/28/2008 04:14:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Douglas Hester said…

    "That dude has lived throw some shit in his life and now he has to deal with that".

    I'll bet Mary Jo Kopechne would have appreciated the chance to die of a brain tumor at age 76.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    'cause you were there and no exactly what happened.

    I bet his brother would have appreciated the same chance.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!