Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Thursday. Yeah.
So how you doin'?

I'm living. Tired. Long day. Work. Driving all over. Rough t-ball practice with the 5 year old.
Just kidding.

I gotta tell ya' I watched the news, listened to the radio, browsed the internet, and nothing is inspiring me to comment on it. The world is a boring as my life these days.

I'm sure others would disagree, especially in some war torn country, but you get numb to that stuff.

Sports sucks this time of year. I like baseball after the all star break. Right now it's just too much. My Yankees aren't off to a great start but they are turning it around some. We'll see.
Football is months off and that's really all I look forward to.
Hockey was interesting with the Penguins reaching the Stanley Cup finals.
I mentioned how dreadfully excited I was about the NBA.
What else is there? Soccer? Eh, too boring to watch. Boxing? Couldn't name one weight class champion, and I used to enjoy it. MMA? I can't get into it. Golf? blah. Tennis? Only for the women. Men's tennis is horribly boring.
I guess I'll have to wait for women's beach volleyball to be back on TV.
Those broads are hot!
posted by dusio @ 6/19/2008 08:55:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!