Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Why so Serious?
So now I' blatantly stealing from the movie because a) I can't fucking wait, and b) I have nothing creative going on in my mind right now.

Life right now is okay.
I'm working. I pretty much enjoy the job, but the money sucks. I get to work outside. Even in the 90 degree weather, I still enjoy it. I like plants. They give me no grief. I get to help customers too, which, although I seem like a broodish, moody pig, I do like doing.
Plus, I have one rockin' farmer's tan going on.

I guess the only thing in my life that really sucks is that I have no life outside work and family. The S.O. would say that her life is equally as miserable. But the truth is, she has friends, something I sorely lack.

I haven't hung out with anyone or even spoken to anyone I'd consider a friend in 8 months or so. It kind of blows. The closest I've gotten is going over my cousins while I was in Y-town and having a couple beers.
I need some sort of hobby. Something I enjoy. Something other than drinking and hanging out in strip clubs. Not that I've done that in years, but that is what sounds fun right now.

I am volunteering at a local community festival at the end of the month. It's a big hippie, artsy local thing that is a big deal in Columbus. It's called Comfest. I'll be selling beer. Trying not to just drink it and hit on topless hippie broads. Yes, there are topless chicks there. However, if years past are an indication, they tend to be butchy lesbians. But, here's to hope.

I suppose I could blog more often, make this more of a hobby, but I can rarely get the time on the computer now that the rugrats are out of school.

My hobby these days tends to be listening to talk radio on the way to work or on any of the eight million errands I run. Columbus has a liberal station buried in the corner of the AM dial, WVKO. I enjoy hearing views similiar to my own, but I do get sick of the Obama supporters. They tend to be crybabies. Every time someone criticized him, they bitched and moaned how unfair it was. I fully support him now that Hillary is out, but if they think she was tough, wait until McCain's republican demons start flinging the shit. Thinken your skin and fight back.

I have no issue with Obama being the democratic canidate. I think he is a great guy and can do great things. I just preferred Hillary's experience. However, I think he could lead this country into great things and I may have been wrong from the start in supporting Hil. Part of it may have been nostalgia for me. I loved Bill and miss him as president. I had no issue with a guy getting hummers in the the Oval Office. It's much better than ordering thousands of our troops into a country to get killed for no good reason.
Give me a philanderer over an idiot with a god complex any day.

I think I am going to donate my time to Obama's campaign and try to do something good. I did a little for Kerry and well, that didn't work out. Although, I never believed in Kerry. I supported him because he was a democrat and against emperor bush. I always preferred Edwards or Howard Dean.

Enough will politics.

Here's a pic of Maggie Gyllenhaal. I've pronounced my strange attraction to her before and since she is in the new Batman movie, replacing the horrible and cruise-loving Katie Holmes.

I like the pic, and I prefer a woman with a little hair down there, but that bush is wild!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 6/10/2008 11:43:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!