|
| Saturday, June 14, 2008 |
| Huh? Oh, yeah, Saturday. |
 Ah, the weekends. Saturday and Sunday continue to remind me that my life is lame and boring.
So another day. What do I have to say today.
Well, Tim Russert died. That really sucks. Out of all the political pundits, he was about the only one I trusted. The rest are either right wing loonies or so far left they have lost touch with reality. Rest in peace, dude.
His mortality reminds me that I need to get into better shape. He was only 58, but his weight issues contributed to his heart problems. Hell, I'm 39, have had high blood pressure for over 10 years and am about 25lbs overweight, at least. The new job has shaved off some weight and hopefully that will keep going. I'm trying to watch what I eat, but mostly I just watch the wrong stuff go into my pie hole. I'd exercise if I didn't hate it with the intensity of 30 suns.
I've been cruising the web, looking for something interesting to read or comment on, but sadly, nothing is interesting.
bush is in france. they can keep him.
japan had an earthquake. sucks to be them.
hell, even the celebs are being good. no one got arrested, or showed their beav or anything fun. Fuckers. If you are going to be young, rich and famous, screw up so I can feel better about myself.
Here's one. R. Kelly got off. And not on a twelve year old this time. I saw the tape and could barely tell if it was two humans, much less R. Kelly and some young chick. It doesn't surprise me he walked. Still, he creeps me out.
How about the judge in the pornography case who had to remove himself from the case because he was found to have fetish porn on his website. The fact that the right wing government is still trying to prosecute pornographers is ridiculous. Hell, the judge has freaky porn. We all do. If you say you don't your lying or an uptight asshole. As long as no one is underage and everyone is there of their own free will, I don't care what kind of shit you do. And neither should anyone else.
People put entirely too much energy into regulating everyone else's lives. Here's my view. All porn should be legal, except underage, strip clubs and adult bookstores have every right to be around. All nude and with alcohol. Prostitution should be legal. Drugs should be legal. Let people live and die as they choose.
Eh, but what the fuck do I know?Labels: life |
posted by dusio @ 6/14/2008 05:46:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |