Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Friday. And believe me, my ass was frying today.
Friday used to be 'Porn Star Friday' this blog when I started it. I stopped doing that when I took the long sabbatical away from the blog universe. I have brought it back a few times, but frankly, the thrill is gone. I featured all the good porn stars and although there are thousands more out there, I'm not impressed. Used to be that being a porn star or wanting to be one was a big deal. Now, you throw a rock and hit some broad with at least a sex tape someone made with her. The web is filled with 'amateurs'. I'm sorry, if you have pics of yourself that resemble a gynecological text book on your website, you aren't an amateur. Maybe no one has paid you, but you sold yourself out long before. Not that I'm discouraging hot women to put their pics on the web and be slutty, just be honest about yourself.

Okay, I've gone long enough without mention the chick in the pics ass. Can you believe that thing!?! I would have breakfast, lunch and dinner on that thing. Magnificent!!! Her name is Paloma Fiuza and she is a Brazilian model. I'd sever a limb just to feel that curvaceous posterior.
I love Brazilians. oh my.........


So anyways.
The usual.
It's hot.
I'm tired.
Life sucks.
I need sex.

That, sadly, sums up my life.

More later. Oh, and this, because it's funny, and so true.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 6/13/2008 03:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!