 I don't know that I have much to say today. My head is aching and I'm tired, as usual. I'm a whiney bitch, I know.
Current events. Let's see..........
So the supreme court decided that prisoners in guantanamo bay can go before US federal judges to challenge their detention. That puts bush's policy of doing whatever the fuck he wants into jeopardy. And he thought by stacking the court with right wingers he'd get away with everything. Dumbass.
We've got fires in California, floods in Iowa, boy scouts killed by tornados. If I believed in a god then I might think he's cleaning house. Although I don't know what boy scouts have to do with anything. Other than the only boy scouts I knew were assholes. But even heartless pricks like me think kids should be spared. There are plenty of asshole adults out there.
Ron Paul just now withdrew from the presidential race. And I missed the chance to endorse a guy who can assess a situation so well it took him 8 months to realize he has lost. fuck.
Mike Huckabee is going to work for Fox News. Right wing nut job working for right wing nut jobs. Sounds right.
The California supreme court pretty much ok'ed gay marriage last week. Whatever. I've always thought homosexuals should have the right to be as miserable in marriage as straight people. Let them lose their asses in divorce.
Angelina Jolie says that pregnancy has been great for her sex life. She's says it makes it more creative. I'm thinking if I'm banging Jolie, I'd try any and every position there is, regardless. Sure, he's brad pitt, but he knows good ass when he sees it.
A whole gaggle of celebs had babies recently. I wish they'd stop. Stupid need not breed.
I'm just jealous. I'd love to pull a Federline and knock up a celebrity. I should be so lucky.
anyways.
Back to Ms. Jolie.

Get it, back to..........
I'm an idiot.Labels: Angelina Jolie, life, politics |
"Mike Huckabee is going to work for Fox News. Right wing nut job working for right wing nut jobs. Sounds right."
About as right as former left-wing operatives going to work for the other networks - Chris Matthews, Tim Russert, George Stephanopoulos... shall I go on?