Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Yelloooooooooooooo-

What's up with me? Two days in a row. CrAzY.

So, I'm tired. It's hot. I worked outside all day. Then my 5 year old made me take her to the pool. I do need the exercise. I'm fucking beat.

I do have somethings to say today.

Politics. Everyone's favorite topic.

The S.O. has these two friends. Both women. Neither of them have a lot of money. Both have families. And in my opinion, both fucking idiots.
They both say they are voting for McCain.
Explain to me how two women, neither of whom make over 30 grand a year, one of whom has no healthcare, the other has state care for her kid, one of them is on food stamps, explain to me how they think voting for McCain is the right decision for them. One, I'm pretty sure is going because of race. She votes democratic most of the time. But how can you be so ignorant to vote for someone who gives a fuck less about your situation? The other, and this is fucking brilliant, she believes Obama is Muslim and has been planted by Al Qaeda. Where she heard this and why she believes it amazes me.
I'm fucking scared. These are the type of people that are going to elect a president.
Listen. I have no issue with someone who has legitimate reasons for voting for McCain. If you are a tried and true republican. If you are socially conservative. If you think the war in Iraq needs to go on for years. Whatever. I don't agree, but I can agree to disagree. But to base your decision on race and bullshit rumors, how fucking stupid are you?
Sadly, I think this is what the seedier side of the republican neo-con base will play on. They did it with bush, they'll do it to elect McCain.
God help us all.
Thing is, I don't think McCain is the guy everyone thinks he is. He scares me. With bush you knew what to expect. Stupidity and dreams of world domination.
With McCain, fuck if I know. I hear is campaign schtick, but I don't really buy it. He could fuck all of us, republicans and democrats alike.

Anyways. Please, if you know any morons who base their votes on race, rumors, preachers, or signs from aliens, please shoot them.

Have a good day.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 6/11/2008 06:32:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    She's getting it from that stupid, asinine, idiotic, fear-mongering email going around that comes right out and says Obama is the Anti-Christ. Complete with bogus claim that it says so in the bible.

    I can't tell you how many times I've kicked that one in the teeth with my personal email "friends".

    Oh yeah, and hi! You made me laugh out loud with your post three days ago. I'd put this on that one, but I'm having a hard time putting one foot in front of the other these days.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!