|
| Thursday, May 01, 2008 |
| Thursday. I don't think I ever had a theme for Thursday. |

Maybe I did, I haven't a clue.
So, I'm still home. The S.O. doesn't think I should drive anymore, and frankly, neither do I. It's been a shitty week or so.
Last week, before I even left Columbus, I got t-boned by a drunk driver. Did I mention this before? My memory is gone, completely. Anyways, my van is pretty much totalled. I spoke to a lawyer(shyster) today and we'll see how that goes.
I fucked up my back yesterday. Not doing anything strenuous, just sort of bending. So that put a big kink in the three hour drive to Y-town.
Today, I felt decent enough to go, but the S.O. and I decided it wasn't worth it. They've been dicking me around over giving me a truck. Basically I've been driving to youngstown for a regular job. For some reason I find the 'your mom' shit hilarious.
I have two part time jobs that I'm going to do for now. To hell with it, it's money. I can stay here with my family and still work and look for a job. Let's face facts, Dusio isn't a truck driver. He's a jerk. He's a pervert. He's bitter and angry. He may even be mentally off. But a truck driver he isn't. So fuck it.
Oh, and I've got a fucking headache.
Could I possibly complain anymore?
I guess that's why they call it bitching with dusio.
I think I'll throw in some sexy pics.
Here you go.


 Labels: fucked, Thursday |
posted by dusio @ 5/01/2008 06:42:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |