Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, May 02, 2008
It's back!!! Porn Star Fridays!!! Isabella Soprano

I haven't done this in a while. I thought I'd bring it back for Ms. Soprano. Although, apparently she has left the biz. You might recognize her from HBO's Cathouse series. She used to work at the Bunny Ranch. She also did about 2o or so adult films. Well, where ever she is, she's hot. Cute and sexy at the same time.

I've been hanging out at DrunkenStepfather's Forums quite a bit lately. There is always lively discussion, great music downloads, a plethora of good porn, and in general, some funny motherfuckers who post there.

I've mentioned how I've generally been feeling like shit recently. My back, headaches, overall crappy feeling. I just wish the shit would go away. Either that or I just need to drink more to forget about it.

I'm going to list some stuff that irritates me right now.

1. The overuse of the word 'literally' Sure, I use it, but every time someone else does, it's usually wrong.
2. Democrats. Not because I am against anything they believe in, but because they are now fighting amongst themselves like a group of teenage women. Fuck. Pick someone and shut up. You really hate hillary or barack enough to see mccain elected? 'Cause that's where you're headed. And soon thereafter, I'm headed to the Netherlands.
3. Celebrities. Self centered, generally ignorant and always full of shit. Anyone see tom cruise on oprah. I saw all of three minutes and wanted to vomit. Then I wanted to vomit on oprah and him. God they make me sick.
4. Everyone who drives in columbus, ohio. YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK!!! ( including me )
5. Douche bags in college. you know who you are. backward hat wearing, with your hollister shirt and big ass pants. you say 'dude' every other word. you think the world revolves around you and your even dumber friends. I'd throw college chicks in this category, but they tend to be hot and slutty, so they do have that going for them. College guys, just morons.
6. Alternative douche bags. you know, the ones that all hang out together. they are so nonconformist they all dress the same. christ, go through your stage and get over it. Again, females are excepted from this for the hotness, sluttiness reasons.
7. Me. this is my last one. I know, who stops at 7? I do! I irritate myself because, i'm fat, getting old, miserable and I blog. What douche bag 39 year old blogs about nothing in particular?

I need a drink and a bottle of valium. Got any?

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 5/02/2008 06:32:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!