Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Hottie Alterna-chick day

Yes, it's another Hottie Alterna-chick Day. This is the lovely Shannon. Click the pic to learn more about her.
So, it's day two of being jobless. Life really sucks. I mean, I'm pretty sure I can pick up more hours at the motorcycle shop, but it doesn't pay well at all. I want to search for a job about as much as I want to have a colonoscopy and a root canal at the same time.
You know what else sucks? No more Tight Pants Girl! I won't be able to inform you of the tightness of her pants or the depth of her camel toe. No more visible panty/thong lines. No more breasts bursting out of old, too small blouses. That's the true tradgedy. Yesterday, when I went in to get my stuff, she had on her Buckeye gear and mandatory buckeye anal beads. At least I won't have to deal with that. I'll comment on the buckeyes in a minute.
Also, no more local bar with sleazy bartender. Now that does suck. I looked forward to seeing her cleavage at least a couple times a week. This tradgedy has no end to its depth. Woe is me.
So the Buckeyes lost. Tradgedy. Yeah, whatever. It is a sad day for about 98% of Columbus. The other two percent who either hate the Buckeyes or just don't give a shit(me) are a bit relieved it's all over and that with the loss, the nut-fans will shut the hell up. The best part is they got blown out so the maniacal fans can't say they were robbed, or cheated, or some other bullshit excuse. You lost! DEAL!
So what are my plans for today? Well, I have to pick up my car from the shop, that'll be fun. I'll probably stop over at the motorcycle shop and talk to the guy about picking up more hours. Then, I'll come home and be depressed. Sounds like fun, huh? Anyone wannna join me?

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/09/2007 08:55:00 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!