I know it is cliché and old, but oh well.
Remember when I told you that my luck has been crappy and I have just been waiting for something really bad to happen? Well it did.
I got laid off. Granted, it’s from a job I hated, but it still sucks. And better yet, they told me by email. I get an email Sunday morning from the owner that they are going through slow times and this is the only way they can keep going. Friday was my last day. Fucking jerks. I go in today to pick up my things and the owner and his son don’t even talk to me. They won’t even look at me.
I know I’m better off leaving that place, but I feel like I was treated like shit. My only hope is that now, they go out of business. Is that too vindictive? Oh fucking well.
The timing just blows. I really don’t need to be looking for a job in January. It seems whenever I get going with something it falls apart. I’m already depressed, this is just a kick in the nuts.
It’s just one of those days where I hate life. Can I push a reset button here? My life has the blue screen of death on it.
Labels: depression, Monday, Work |
Wow, Dusio… that’s really too bad… didn’t know they could do stuff like that (fire someone on email!). On the bright side, now you’re available for an employer who would be more appreciative of your talents..:-) I’d say you’re well out of that job. Don’t let it get you down. Am rooting for you!
(Btw, just wanna tell you I enjoyed your previous posts too-can’t comment on them because the comments pages take just too long to open up-my internet connection has a problem:-()