|
| Friday, January 05, 2007 |
| Porn Star Friday!!!! Asia Carrera |
Ah, the lovely Miss Carrera. She is one of the first porn stars I ever took note of. Very lovely, and smart too. She has a great website that she does herself. You should check it out. Click her pic, as it were, to see more of her.
Have I mentioned I've been having a shitty run of luck? I have and it's only getting worse. It's just a bunch of small shit, but it is really getting me down. Plus, I think something big is looming and I am worried about that, but I don't feel like going into it right now. Plus, I've been depressed as all hell and it's not getting better. On top of that, a three day headache, stomach cramps and all around malaise makes for an ass kicking existence these days. When I get like this I gravitate towards depressing things, like movies and books and stories. I just watched a special on HBO about Daniel Pearl. He was the Wall Street Journal reporter that was kidnapped and murdered shortly after 9-11. He left behind a beautiful, pregnant at the time wife. It's remarkably sad. There is a website set up for him at danielpearl.org. It's probably terribly disrespectful that I discuss him on P.S. Friday, but since when am I the picture of decorum.
Anyone else out there deal with depression? I'm sure there are a few of you. More than most people realize. But less than the number of people on Prozac. They prescribe that stuff the minute you complain of having a bad day anymore. But, if it helps people, who am I to say anything.
I have another stellar weekend planned. Friday, today, well, I'm sitting on here writing this, so nothing much. Saturday, work then home with the kids. Sunday, nada. Probably chores around the house.
Update. So I reading Asia's blog online and I read that while she was 8 months pregnant this past June, her husband gets killed in a car accident. Is it coincidence that I'm learning about two women who were pregnant when they lost their husbands? Too bizarre. Read her journal, it's pretty heart wrenching but honest account of what someone goes through. My heart goes out to her and her children.
Maybe it's just someone telling me my life isn't that bad. Maybe that's it.
Even idiot nonbelievers like me can have revelations.Labels: depression, Porn Star Friday, revelation |
posted by dusio @ 1/05/2007 07:55:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |