Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Miss me?

So, I've missed a few days. I'm gonna start with Tuesday, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day. Here is a lovely Suicide girl for your viewing pleasure. May I say, "Hubba Hubba"


So, a lot has happened since we last connected at this spot on the web. I'll recap my weekend.

Friday. Nothing much. No really, just some shopping and then home with the kids. Exciting, huh?

Saturday. Saturday is another story. Saturday day, I spent working. Long day all in all. Saturday night I worked a party for the motorcycle shop. Well, worked half, drank til I puked the other half. Man did I get loaded. I had a good time, too. Up until I got so freakin' drunk. I puked like three time when I got home. I was miserable. Sunday I was really miserable. Hungover as all hell. Headache, stomache, exhaustion, dehydration, you name it. I have no idea how I used to drink like that and then go to work when I was younger. I guess the key part of that sentence is "when I was younger." Age and alcohol do not mix. I don't think I felt completely better until Tuesday. How pathetic is that? Ugh. I still can't even think about alcohol. I guess it is a fitting end to my holiday season. I had mentioned earlier that I had been drinking a lot over the season. Well, I suppose a drunken climax was a fitting end.
Since then I've just tried to recover and get life going again after the holidays. I'm so glad they are over.
My karma must be shit again because I've just had a string of bad luck. It's culminated in my car breaking down again and fucking up my life. Anyone do karma cleansings? I need one.
I'm not sure if it's the end of the season, the bad luck, the drunken rampage, or what, but I've been going through a real funk the past few days. I haven't felt like doing anything. Well, sleeping, but when I do that I get more depressed that I'm not being productive. It might be time for a visit to the doctor. I haven't had any medication changes in a long while, other than me taking myself off of them and that was a real booming success. My down season is usually in February or March, but maybe it's coming early this year. I am under a lot of stress. At home, at work, in my head. I swear the other day I was having chest pains. I'm sure my blood pressure is ridiculous. Well, enough for now. I'll catch up to you peeps later.
Oh, and Happy Friggin' New Year.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/03/2007 07:28:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!