
Just because she is so damn hot. I love that picture. She has some lovely boobies. Look how full and delicious they look. I could spend a week in those mountains and I wouldn't need anyone to come look for me, trust me, I'd be fine. So another day. This new year is starting off to be the same as last year. Day by day, little to look forward to. Just wake up and go about the routine. I already want a nap. I was thinking about how last year went for me. Not particularly well. Not horrible, either. Bad things that happened. Got laid off. Took three months to find another job. Fought fiercly with the S.O. throughout the year Gained weight. Tried to get off bad medicine, failed. Got a new job, hate it. Good things that happened. Got a job I liked at the motorcycle shop. Met some nice people at shop. Went to some good parties. S.O. and I started getting along better at the end of the year. Started this blog! I guess all in all there weren't any life wreckingly bad things that happened to me. I had my usual ups and downs. But it seems like I'm spinning my wheels in life and that is akin to a bad thing. Going no where is nearly as bad as going somewhere bad. At least to me. Being static is not one of my favorite positions. I prefer to be moving forward or at least have the prospect of moving forward. I'm telling myself this year will be different. I will make the most of the opportunities presented to me. I'll make the tough decisions. I take the harder road if it is the right road to take. I'll care more for my family than for myself. Sacrifice can be a gift in itself. These are some of the things I'm working on. Onward and upward. Hopefully. Labels: Christina Aguilera, dreams, hopes, life, plans |