Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, November 20, 2006
A Primer, of sorts.

I thought I’d put together a background page for those who are new to this blog or don’t have the wherewithal to read it from the beginning. This is just some background information so you might understand any references I might make.

Basics. I’m a 37 year old white male. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have 3 children. I live with them and my ex wife, whom I refer to as “The S.O.” My first ex wife, that is. I’ve been married twice. First to the S.O., then we separated. Then I remarried. For a year.
The second wife was a lying cheating whore. I divorced her and soon moved back in with my first ex wife. First as a convenience, now as something more.
I work in marketing. I just started a new job in July of 2006, after being laid off in May of 2006.
**UPDATE** I no longer work in marketing at the job I started in 07/2006, I now work at the bike shop full time.
I also work at a motorcycle shop on the weekends. I love that job.
I’m fairly non religious, but I do enjoy religious discussions.
I’ve led a sin filled, out of the ordinary life.
I’m a pervert.
I’m into alternative women, Goths, biker chicks, etc.
I’m sarcastic and enjoy complaining.
I have been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder, but am on medication and deal with it well these days.
I am a democrat. Almost a socialist. I deplore Bush and his cronies.

Some definitions.

The S.O. My significant other. My first ex wife whom I live with. Odd relationship, but I love her and it works for us. Usually.
Tight Pants Girl. Girl at an old who enjoys really tight pants.
HGD – Hottie Goth Day, now called Hottie Alterna-Chick Day. Currently Tuesdays on the blog.
Zen-Day – Wednesdays moment of enlightenment.
Porn Star Friday – Just that. Every Friday I feature a porn star I find enchanting.
True American Heroes- People I feel embody the definition of an American Hero.
The Dolls of Evolved.- A local Columbus group of lady models that I find immensely hot and feature regularly on my blog.

I believe that should get you up to snuff on anything I might reference. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
To start at the beginning, July 2006.
Peace,
Dusio.

Labels:

posted by dusio @ 11/20/2006 10:33:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Kasey said…

    Dusio,

    You horndog, you ;)

    I like your page, and I like the story of your ex-wife turned SO. Since you're from Columbus and I'm from Ann Arbor, the laws of football say I'm supposed to shun you as my mortal nemesis, but I don't.

    Peace,

    Kasey

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    I am a horndog, but I am not an OSU fan so you being from Ann Arbor is great with me!
    Thanks for stopping by!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!